• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Town Map

My new town map~

WVW69jdekkA5XfWh0o.jpg

heres mine! i added a little key too~ :)

8dffaaebd5.png

@Awesomeness1230, we basically have the same map haha

After my town, Wispwood, fell victim to data corruption, I decided to jump right into a new town.

Owlgrove Starting Map.jpg

Owlgrove has triangle grass and native peaches. It's actually really spacious! I have some roughly laid-out paths down, and it looks like even with 10 villagers, the cafe, the campsite, and the police station, I should have plenty of space leftover for landscaping and PWPs! I just need to be mindful of how my villagers plot, especially over the next week or so.

I've spent the last few days map resetting since I decided to reset Balamb. Now that the update is coming in a few months, I wanted to get started on my new town ASAP before importing all of my villagers via Amiibo.

WVW69jfqXlcq1jp1VH.jpg

Last edited:
HOW ARE YOUR TOWN MAPS IDENTICAL???? I have the same exact plaza as you guys though!

Yeah, I deleted that town after stalling for a lil' bit. There was a disaster (one of my dreamies moving in right in front of my house) before I had the game for a day so I just cycled the dreamie out and restarted after a day of groaning and feeling too depressed to pay any acnl.

Thank you for sharing

sagsdhsgsg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for sharing

- - - Post Merge - - -

dfsdgsdg

WVW69jhIF-UvVVyKZL.jpg
Restarted Moonview on Sunday, wanted a better layout and the other one kinda looked too similar to another town layout I have.
Want my towns layouts to look different​

Last edited:
I got bored from my old town, also I made some mistakes (like building the cafe and campsite in
the wrong places etc.), so I started a new one:

View attachment 180827
(sorry for the bad quality)

Town: Mellphis
Mayor: Pellie
Fruit: Cherry​

I'm not sure what I will doing with the town, the only thing I planned right now is that I will make
a park on the left side. The cafe will be there where the blue house is. I also don't know which
villagers I want as well as what I'm doing with the private beach.

Restarted Moonview on Sunday, wanted a better layout and the other one kinda looked too similar to another town layout I have.
Want my towns layouts to look different​

wow that's quite a unique town map, i don't think i've seen one like that before even tho it is pretty simple. and your villager houses are nice and spread out, i like it.

Back