Post Your Town Map

Oh my I really love how the city town and the store are close to each other and just next to the alley! That's what I'm trying to get but all those resets don't give my that

I had a town like that and it's quite useful for me lol

cuArWh9

Just started my new town for the 1/1 challenge! This map is crazy wonky and I like that, I'm excited to see how it will develop! :)

My starters are:
Rory
Chief
Bob
Naomi
Goldie

Three out of five I absolutely love (especially Bob) and the town fruit is peach, grass square. Both of which I haven't had before. I think I'll put my house down south, by the waterfall, on the side with the long beach.

Attachments

• tumblr_p1vzxqFQaL1u4gv0lo1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p1vzxqFQaL1u4gv0lo1_1280.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 430
Awesome @squidpops I like your map, the layout is really cool! Also you got peaches? Lucky~

This my new town, Cosmos! I created it today for the 1/1 challenge. I like the layout because it is different from all the other towns I have had before. I put my house at the near-bottom left corner on the smaller area of land. I love how there is one stretched beach and a small beach, both with slopes!

My villagers are: Benedict, Lyman, Monty, Velma and Melba (I love Melba, she is one of my dreamies! :D)

MyMap.jpg

so i just reset my town today because my house was placed terribly and the map wasn't doing any favors.
i got this map:
Y2VumHA.jpg
and here is the version i quickly put together to help me plan where future villagers, pwps etc will be:
IMG_20180101_150914247.jpg

Awesome @squidpops I like your map, the layout is really cool! Also you got peaches? Lucky~

This my new town, Cosmos! I created it today for the 1/1 challenge. I like the layout because it is different from all the other towns I have had before. I put my house at the near-bottom left corner on the smaller area of land. I love how there is one stretched beach and a small beach, both with slopes!

My villagers are: Benedict, Lyman, Monty, Velma and Melba (I love Melba, she is one of my dreamies! :D)

View attachment 213137

Ooh I've never seen a town layout like that before, cool! Also aww I love Melba, she is so adorable. Funny thing actually, on the starting screen after I deleted my previous town, I saw Melba walking about! I really like Lyman too, he looks so friendly c:

View attachment 213137

Whoa, that is one cool town layout. You could create a whole garden area just for your mayor, haha. Love this!

I really liked this map! It is not polluted at all (I hate it when it has 4 lakes scattered everywhere). I just have no idea what to do with it, I'm completely lost and without ideas! I'm super satisfied with this map. :blush:
I accept some tips if possible! My other towns were a little messy and I want to plan this one very well this time. But it's still very annoying to be using soft reset for the villager to stay where I want... And while doing so, they RARELY "choose" exactly where I want them to go. grrr

http://https://scontent.fgru3-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t34.0-12/26240959_1591658500925520_518691775_n.jpg?oh=626cb8abf1f14431a18641b6ff46c223&oe=5A4CEE0F

Attachments

• 26240959_1591658500925520_518691775_n.jpg
    26240959_1591658500925520_518691775_n.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 405
Started this town today. 1/1 let's gooo :blush:
Villagers: Merengue - Pompom - Erik - Angus - Poncho

k.jpg

View attachment 213137

I second the idea of a garden for the mayor. My original town had that configuration except on the opposite side. I had a wonderful side garden and then a more formal garden on the part that goes up. It's one of the things I loved most and miss most about my old town. Hope you don't mind unsolicited opinions, only seeing your map recalled some happy memories for me. :)

I've been wanting to post my map for a bit now, so here it is!

Town-Map.jpg

I really like that there's not many ponds everywhere, because it would become crowded very fast. I had enough room to do a private camp area in the upper left corner which I'm really happy about. I did a main town area in the upper right corner. The rest of the areas I made tree/bush pathways to give it a "forest feeling" and I love where my waterfall is facing. Overall, I'm very content.

There are some really great maps that people have been posting from their towns and I've been loving browsing through this thread!

Last edited:
I've been wanting to post my map for a bit now, so here it is!

View attachment 213165

I really like that there's not many ponds everywhere, because it would become crowded very fast. I had enough room to do a private camp area in the upper left corner which I'm really happy about. I did a main town area in the upper right corner. The rest of the areas I made tree/bush pathways to give it a "forest feeling" and I love where my waterfall is facing. Overall, I'm very content.

There are some really great maps that people have been posting from their towns and I've been loving browsing through this thread!

I had almost this exact map!! I loved this town. So so so much. I loved this town map! I reset, but I still think about this town.

I hope you really like it! Enjoy your town!

0102181320.jpg

This is the map of Fristad. I really love how evenly the land is distributed, and I have peaches for town fruit and the blue town hall.

The pond at the bottom of the town plaza is cumbersome, but I think I can work around it. I also dislike how far away from the dock Re-Tail is, but it's not a deal breaker.

My starters are Lucky, Diana, Flip, Cesar, and Peaches. Lucky is never allowed to move cause he is a dreamy, and I can't decide if I wanna keep Diana or not. The rest can go.

Screen Shot 2018-01-03 at 12.40.32 PM.jpg
here is my town map. i like the location of everything, but i regret putting my house too close to the river whoops

My Main Town Map

_20180108_203903.jpg

This was my 3rd ACNL village after I accidentally reset my town once and then intentionally reset my town for the Welcome amiibo update (I didn't get any money for it either...) Aside from that I didn't reset to pick out the map. So this was just a raw village layout.

Town Fruit: Peaches

I like where the plaza, town hall and Retail are placed, but I wish I put my camp site somewhere else. I'm fine with my house placement though.

As far as villager are concerned, I got Erik, Tia and Becky as some of my initials. Erik and Tia's houses are pretty much in the perfect positions and they are my top 3 villagers I will not allow to move. My current villagers are as follows:
Erik, Tia, Fang, Merengue, Agent S, Stitches, Becky, Lucky and Lionel

I didn't know too much about the ideal town when I made this one, but I like how it turned out.

(P.S. Way too many ponds though XD)

Last edited:
View attachment 213545

This was my 3rd ACNL village after I accidentally reset my town once and then intentionally reset my town for the Welcome amiibo update (I didn't get any money for it either...) Aside from that I didn't reset to pick out the map. So this was just a raw village layout.

Town Fruit: Peaches

I like where the plaza, town hall and Retail are placed, but I wish I put my camp site somewhere else. I'm fine with my house placement though.

As far as villager are concerned, I got Erik, Tia and Becky as some of my initials. Erik and Tia's houses are pretty much in the perfect positions and they are my top 3 villagers I will not allow to move. My current villagers are as follows:
Erik, Tia, Fang, Merengue, Agent S, Stitches, Becky, Lucky and Lionel

I didn't know too much about the ideal town when I made this one, but I like how it turned out.

(P.S. Way too many ponds though XD)

Ooh, that’s an interesting town layout. I get the too many ponds thing, haha. But it looks like you made it work. Normally I’m not into private beaches, but I like the layout of your beach!

I finally settled on this map after resetting for two days, it's mostly a randomly chosen map but it was the one that drew me in the most out of all the maps I looked at and I looked at a LOT of maps and I'm tired of maps.

Anywho, here is my map (sorry about the crumbs. I was eating cookies or chips or something and the crumbs got on my 3DS)

20180113_195716.jpg

Town Name: Merimont
Mayor Name: Brooke
Side Character name: Lake
Starter Villagers: Simon, Rocco, Anabelle, Tiffany, and Snake
Native Fruit: Cherries

What I like:
One Pond
My starters
River Layout (I discovered I love rivers that cut across the town)
Plaza and town hall Placement
Campground is up north that way I can make my camping area up there something I wasn't able to do in my old town thanks to pimple Cranston *clears throat*

There isn't much about this map that I don't like and if there is I'm not going to dwell on it otherwise I'm going to end up restarting.

Last edited:
Back