Post Your Town Map

Here's my New Map! :D

IMG_2472.JPG

The Good.

- Map looks Pretty Good. Well to me at least.
- Pond isn't disastrous. It's pretty decent.
- Circle Grass.
- Brown Train Station.
- Museum is placed to the right of Main Street. Where I wanted it to be.
- No Annoying Rock Placement.
- Everyone (Besides Benedict) has a somewhat great house placement.

The Bad.

- Town Hall placement could've had a better spot.
- Beach isn't how I wished it would be.
- Peaches as Town Fruit. I would've preferred Apples or Cherries. I guess it's alright though.
- Perhaps it wouldn't been good if Benedict hadn't had his house where it's at right now.
- Placing things there can get too confusing and stressful.
- There's this one map type I wish I would've had instead. But it would've probably taken a while to find it.

The Ugly.

- Starters seem rather Awful.
- Lord knows where I'll place the Cafe and Police Station.
- Beach looks too narrow.
- Town Hall is placed in a crappy spot.

Overall I think it's a great map, it has some drawbacks however.
Not sure on whether to keep it or not, but I'll see what I'll do for now.

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Take a look to the awesome map of Gardenia!

WVW69kdtMb0Hz_w-Yx.jpg

Ok, is not that awesome, hahah~
I was kinda obsessed with the perfect map, but it gave me a lot of anxiety searching for "perfection" (in map, town, villagers etc., and I was a mess landscaping really...) So I decide to pick up for a random map, stay with it, and start my imperfect town! I dont plot-reset and tt anymore, I'm leaving the game to be.
Any suggestion of where to place the police station and the caf? :confused:?

newtown.jpg

This is my new map!

Pros:
- Apples as town fruit
- Plaza close to Town Hall
- Brown Train Station/Town Hall
- Private beach
- Enough space next to retail for a coffee shop
- Campground isn't that near the plaza/town hall
- Not too many ponds

Cons:
- Museum on the right instead of the left like I'm used to
- Vladmir is one of my starters and he's a little gross
- A really nicely placed rock turned out to be fake :(
- I'm not sure where to put other houses, the campsite or the police station

0723171217.jpg

This is my town map. The gyroid is for a bridge PwP that I just finished paying off. Not sure where I'm going to put the police station or cafe. Am open to recommendations.
Please, let me know what you think.

I actually really like your map, the way that your plaza is placed seems like it would make exploration seem more interesting and give the illusion of the town being bigger during dreams, since the player has to explore outwards in one direction for a greater distance, as opposed to say my map, where the plaza is more centered so the town seems neater, but smaller at the same time.

Fairbell Map.jpg

Town of Fairbell

♣ Original Residents: Skye, Beau, Olivia, Cheri and Hopper
♣ Circle Grass
♣ Native Cherries

I'll admit that I made some changes to the layout, but I wanted to keep it simple and close to the original maps

I like all of your maps so far!

I've resetted as well, I really liked my last town map, except for Retail at the top side and most annoying, a green train station roof.
I thought I could live with it, but nope.

Here's what I have now:

2E20lgL_d.jpg

Really love it so far.

Pros:
- Red Train Station (it has to be brown or red)
- Circle Grass (my favorite)
- Cherries!
- Retail near the docks (I go to the island a lot)
- Several ponds (I like ponds!)
- Room near the campgrounds, so I can make a camping area nearby)
- Town Hall on topside
- Special bonus: crooked waterfall!

Cons:
- I don't care for any of the starting villagers (Ava, Vladimir, Tammi, Sheldon, Mint)
- Beach is small
- I think there is enough room behind Town Hall for a villager house, I don't like that.

I like all of your maps so far!

I've resetted as well, I really liked my last town map, except for Retail at the top side and most annoying, a green train station roof.
I thought I could live with it, but nope.

Here's what I have now:

2E20lgL_d.jpg

Really love it so far.

Pros:
- Red Train Station (it has to be brown or red)
- Circle Grass (my favorite)
- Cherries!
- Retail near the docks (I go to the island a lot)
- Several ponds (I like ponds!)
- Room near the campgrounds, so I can make a camping area nearby)
- Town Hall on topside
- Special bonus: crooked waterfall!

Cons:
- I don't care for any of the starting villagers (Ava, Vladimir, Tammi, Sheldon, Mint)
- Beach is small
- I think there is enough room behind Town Hall for a villager house, I don't like that.

I really like your town. :eek: The river is really nice, there's no narrow strips of land. And I'm jealous of your crooked waterfall. :p

Screen Shot 2017-07-26 at 5.30.00 PM.jpg

Here's mine!
I reset my town a week ago and thought it was a huge mistake BUT made me sOO happy when my dream villager Bob moved into my new town!!! My old village was very very sloppy and the river was in a gross place which made it seem very very small... and I love gardening but I had really no room to do that.

The gyroid there is for a new bridge incase anyone was wondering.

Residents
~ ~ ~
Me of course!
Gwen
Lucy
Grizzly
Wendy
Roald
Diva
and Bob!

Pros
~ ~ ~
The campground is in the NORTH and I have the perfect amount of room for a campsite and a ton of cedar trees so when it's time for winter I'll have that cozy winter forest aesthetic!
The beaches aren't as narrow as in my last town
The town hall is in the perfect place!
The slopes to the beaches aren't on the VERY EDGE of the map so it's soooo much easier to get to.
I have two of those big river parts instead of one.
I have ponds, my last town had such a small one I couldn't even fish in it...
Apples!!!
The pond between Re-Tail and the town hall looks really pretty surrounded by apple trees.
The ponds near the campgrounds are in the perfect spot.

Cons
~ ~ ~
The houses are all scattered at the bottom which'll make it extremely hard to place paths.
Grizzlys house is too close to the slope to the beach and it gets in the way.
I immediately regretted my house location a day after I decided..
Wendy's house is too close to town hall =[
The looooong part of land going to Bob's house is too narrow to place an even path.
Going from the dock to Re-Tail is soooo annoying! I hate when I'm stag farming but... well that's self explanatory.
Rocks are in annoying places.
Diva's house is too close to the plaza, but that's okay since I don't plan on keeping her.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 204286

Town of Fairbell

♣ Original Residents: Skye, Beau, Olivia, Cheri and Hopper
♣ Circle Grass
♣ Native Cherries

I'll admit that I made some changes to the layout, but I wanted to keep it simple and close to the original maps

Your town layout is the EXACT same as my first town... Woah

Last edited:
After a *ton* of town resets and demolishing and such, I landed across this layout. It isn't perfect by any means but it's pretty good.
HNI_0085.JPG
? Native Fruit: Cherries
? Other Fruit: All, but currently being replanted

Villagers:
? Dais; Just wants to be friends and share food
?*Gaston; The dad-friend, just wants everybody to be happy and stuff
? Dotty; The party-planner, go-to friend
? Molly; Just wants you to have a good day, and sing songs and have you over
? Fauna; Wants to share her collection of stories with you on benches
?*Drago; Just wants to protect the town with his dragon-like abilities
? Bam; The jock of the town, wants to be the best of the best
? Nan; The detective of Orion, keeps me informed on things going on in town
? Pietro; Wants to keep Orion smiling and entertained (clich?? maybe)

? Note: Ken's house is no longer there (the one on the bottom half on the right)

? The paths in the bottom section of the town are symmetrical and that makes me so happy sometimes
?*It's entirely tulips :3

? The top half of my town is a mess and I need to sort it out

? I'll update my DA and add it here once I've done so, so you can visit the mess known as Orion :3

Your map is really nice! I like having the town hall be close to the train station. The bottom half is great with the plaza centered between two bridges like that, and your house location is good too. I also like your selection of villagers! The only negative is that I can see the location of Re-Tail being a pain, but I'm sure you can make it work!

Your map is really nice! I like having the town hall be close to the train station. The bottom half is great with the plaza centered between two bridges like that, and your house location is good too. I also like your selection of villagers! The only negative is that I can see the location of Re-Tail being a pain, but I'm sure you can make it work!

Thank you!

I used to have a third bridge that served as a shortcut to Retail, but it looked out of place, so I demolished it :3 The only thing about my town that kind of sucks is the pond right in front of the campground; it makes for weird pathways.

IMG_0119.jpg

So here's my town's map. I am mostly satisfied with its layout. Before this town, I was just a villager in my niece's town so I don't have much to compare it to.

My villagers are:

Murphy-- LOVE him. Super cute green bear that has a big darker green spot on his head
Boots-- Alligator, he's fairly new to my town
Stella-- Sheep
Zell-- Deer, new to my town as well. He came not long after I lost Beau :'(
Zucker-- Octopus that looks like candy. LOVE him.
Merengue-- Rhino with a strawberry for a horn. my very favorite neighbor.
Marcie-- Kangaroo mommy. She's sweet but I don't like that her house is parked right behind my lighthouse
Bea-- baker dog. So sweet.

Villagers that I have loved and lost are Jullian the unicorn, Gruff the goat, and Beau the deer

Town fruit-- cherries
other fruit-- all of them

Flowers--lilies, voilets, and tulips

The only complaints I have about my town is the campground for Amiibo Festival was added very close to my town hall and there are two rocks that are in the path to my Brewster's cafe. Other than that, I am pretty happy with the layout. I don't have QR paths laid down in my town because I didn't like how they looked when I used them, so I have just been using trees, shrubs, and flowers to border them.

I haven't made a dream address yet because I didn't feel like my town is worthy of that yet, but if anyone is interested in seeing it, let me know. :blush:

Last edited:
20170728_193300 (2).jpg

Native fruit is the apple.

Villagers:
Anicotti, Agnes, Cesar, Chief, Elmer, Gayle, Kid Cat, Willow, and Zucker.
Flowers: All of them.

I'm tempted to just restart this town, but that means losing everything. I'm just re-scaping everything now.

View attachment 204802

Native fruit is the apple.

Villagers:
Anicotti, Agnes, Cesar, Chief, Elmer, Gayle, Kid Cat, Willow, and Zucker.
Flowers: All of them.

I'm tempted to just restart this town, but that means losing everything. I'm just re-scaping everything now.

qi7pOQP.jpg

Reset AGAIN, and found this map. :)

Only minor flaw imo is the fact my Town Fruit are Pears. But other than that, I really like it!​

Last edited:
99d1bb0f304d50a0e8ba1c55dedf4b24.png

I probably posted in this thread ages ago with Haventon's last town map. But! I've restarted again and here's Haventon 3.0's (final) layout.

The only thing missing is another human character immediately to the left of the cafe. That whole area is a "commercial" area. The plaza, town hall, police station, and house next to them (which will be a clinic) is the more "community" area. Immediately below the train station is one residential area, with more urban housing. Underneath the community area is suburban housing, along with my mayor's house and a park to the west. Beyond that, continuing westward is a wilderness area and the campground.

I'm really happy with it! The only things I'd change, probably, are some of the rock placements (I would've liked another villager near the train station, honestly, but there was no room with the rocks on either side), and the pond above the town hall. And I would've rather had apples as my native fruit.

Back