• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Town Map

That's an awesome map! You could probably put the cafe beside re-tail or near the town plaza as an option, though upper part is the safest since you plan to put the villager at the bottom.

Thanks! I plan on putting my police station near Re-tail. I think I may just put my cafe next to the train station and hope it looks okay.

Thanks! I plan on putting my police station near Re-tail. I think I may just put my cafe next to the train station and hope it looks okay.

Looking forward to see once you have a dream address. Good luck!

This is my layout :0

UR6FyVn.png

When I chose this map I was looking for a particular type of waterfall that I really like. I reset for quite a while in order to get a decent map with that and apples (they're the only perfect fruit I like). Here's a picture of my waterfall. I also wanted space to landscape in front of the town hall and train station without any rocks interfering, which this map has.

I compromised and settled for triangle grass (I prefer circle). Beyond that my only real issue with it is the plaza location. It's a bit too close to the train station. I put trees between them, though, so it's easy enough to ignore.

Whoa cool waterfall I've never seen one like that.

I got this map in January

IMG_20170228_213816.jpg

Liked- river, perfect cherries, one lake, paying overall easy

Compromise- waterfall type, wanted town hall above the plaza

This is my layout :0

UR6FyVn.png

When I chose this map I was looking for a particular type of waterfall that I really like. I reset for quite a while in order to get a decent map with that and apples (they're the only perfect fruit I like). Here's a picture of my waterfall. I also wanted space to landscape in front of the town hall and train station without any rocks interfering, which this map has.

I compromised and settled for triangle grass (I prefer circle). Beyond that my only real issue with it is the plaza location. It's a bit too close to the train station. I put trees between them, though, so it's easy enough to ignore.

I really like your town map.

WVW69kHaFi4WurWcYm.jpg
I restated my 2nd town. I tried not to be too picky with town layouts so I settled with this. :)
If I were to change one thing about this, I would make the waterfall face the southern part of town.

When I chose this map I was looking for a particular type of waterfall that I really like. I reset for quite a while in order to get a decent map with that and apples (they're the only perfect fruit I like). Here's a picture of my waterfall.

this is the beeeeeeeeeest waterfall i have ever seen, by far. when i was resetting for my second town, i got obsessed with east facing waterfalls that you could see most of from the clif. it's a very particular want in a map but soooo underrated bc it adds such a unique character. and i'm glad to see i'm not alone.

also love your little villager groupings and the nice smooth sway of your river. overall, you really have a stellar map wow !!! congrats !!!!!

View attachment 195025
I restated my 2nd town. I tried not to be too picky with town layouts so I settled with this. :)
If I were to change one thing about this, I would make the waterfall face the southern part of town.

I like that your re-tail and town hall are close to each other and near the train station. Then, you only have a single pond which could save a lot of space. The large vertical strip of land on the east could be made into a park or community of villager houses. The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
This thread is amazing - I used it as inspiration before resetting when I didn't know yet what I was looking for in a map :)

WVW69kHJqQwKE_t6ic.jpg

I reset on and off for days until I got a map I liked *sighs*
Eventually, I settled for this one - wanted a south-facing waterfall at first but sacrificed it for everything else I like about this map:

• Central plaza
  • Town hall and Re-Tail near the train station with enough space to put the police station between them
  • Circle grass (STAR SNOW FTW)
  • Town fruit: Apples (really like the sparkly look perfect apples have)
  • No infuriatingly narrow strips of land except for the upper right corner, but I think it's broad enough to turn it into a secluded little picnic area :D
  • Tiny private beach
  • Only one pond

I'm really glad I kept it!

This thread is amazing - I used it as inspiration before resetting when I didn't know yet what I was looking for in a map :)

View attachment 195036

I reset on and off for days until I got a map I liked *sighs*
Eventually, I settled for this one - wanted a south-facing waterfall at first but sacrificed it for everything else I like about this map:

• Central plaza
  • Town hall and Re-Tail near the train station with enough space to put the police station between them
  • Circle grass (STAR SNOW FTW)
  • Town fruit: Apples (really like the sparkly look perfect apples have)
  • No infuriatingly narrow strips of land except for the upper right corner, but I think it's broad enough to turn it into a secluded little picnic area :D
  • Tiny private beach
  • Only one pond

I'm really glad I kept it!

i really like it! i love how your houses are right next to eachother and the river is nice and simple, it looks easy to get around

untitled_by_kiwibeagle-db0z7ks.jpg
Updated my layout a little bit.

I spent alot of hours to spread designs in my whole town and plotresetting. I'm happy with the spots where my villagers are :3

Now I can focus on landscaping, since I have my Dreamies :3

Mayor: Chrissy
2nd player : Peaches

Station: Red
Town Hall: Green

Native fruit: Oranges
Grass: Squares

Villagers: Roald, Wolfgang, Julia, ?toile, Sylvana, Bones, Rosie, Kyle, Cherry, Hornsby

View attachment 195079
Updated my layout a little bit.

I spent alot of hours to spread designs in my whole town and plotresetting. I'm happy with the spots where my villagers are :3

Now I can focus on landscaping, since I have my Dreamies :3

Mayor: Chrissy
2nd player : Peaches

Station: Red
Town Hall: Green

Native fruit: Oranges
Grass: Squares

Villagers: Roald, Wolfgang, Julia, ?toile, Sylvana, Bones, Rosie, Kyle, Cherry, Hornsby

Great job plotting the villager houses :)

Currently have things changed...
WVW69kHwV6sP2G47J1

Anyone have suggestions and opinions...?

Clover's current map! Cherries are the native fruit, and I once again got circle grass :) Planning to have it be an autumn town with orange trees/grass

La63P4d.jpg

Back