• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Town Map

Take a picture when the map goes to the top screen when trying to demolish a PWP or you can use miiverse to upload screenshots.

oh ok ty! will post another when i get the pic!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so i got the pic and im trying to post on my 3ds and its tacking a while...

ok got it ^.^ fell in love with it when i saw it

Attachments

• WIN_20170218_17_26_47_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20170218_17_26_47_Pro.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 506
map.jpg
I hated this map for the longest time but I kind of just worked with it and I think it's perfect

Does anyone recommend a U-shaped river?
I am very into it. :p
But... I don't know if I could let my creativity flow in with it...

View attachment 194671
I hated this map for the longest time but I kind of just worked with it and I think it's perfect

i think this is really unique and looks lovely !!! i'm a huge fan of maps w big cliffs and also villagers placed in lil communities together orderly, so it looks awesome :') way to go!

Ok, restarting again! Took me a while to find a map I was pretty happy with. I passed on a few that I kinda regretted, but I'm glad I waited. c: This wasn't the style of map I was looking for necessarily. I wanted a map that had a more vertical river on the far right side of the map, with a long beach on the left side. I really wanted my town square & all the other buildings to be close to one another, BUT I can make an exception for this map since my town square is in such a perfect location,imo. Plus it's close to the other places. I do wish there were more ponds,though. I'm kinda sad about that. :c Hopefully it doesn't make me wanna restart due to my 1 pond. Also.. I lol'd & facepalmed at the 3 frog villagers. xD

hvAuZFB.jpg

Ok, restarting again! Took me a while to find a map I was pretty happy with. I passed on a few that I kinda regretted, but I'm glad I waited. c: This wasn't the style of map I was looking for necessarily. I wanted a map that had a more vertical river on the far right side of the map, with a long beach on the left side. I really wanted my town square & all the other buildings to be close to one another, BUT I can make an exception for this map since my town square is in such a perfect location,imo. Plus it's close to the other places. I do wish there were more ponds,though. I'm kinda sad about that. :c Hopefully it doesn't make me wanna restart due to my 1 pond. Also.. I lol'd & facepalmed at the 3 frog villagers. xD

this is a reall cool map! all the placements are nice and the near direct line from the station to the square to the vertical beach ramp is parfaaaait, i'm a huge fan. also omg! your villagers are in such nice, off to the side, non bothersome locations!

View attachment 194727

i lov maps like this!! this used to be the only map i would have for my own town, but i quickly ran out of space with those kinds of maps so i decided against it when i reset the other day.

View attachment 194727

It's nice. I always love central plazas. Personally, I think having any more than 3 ponds is overkill so one is good for my tastes. I have two in Retro but one is behind town hall so it's completely out of the way. I have considered making a secret little spot back there though with a wishing well or something.

Thanks for the feedback guys! ^-^ I really like my vertical beach ramp too! It lines up so nicely! :) A secret spot would be so cute!!
I really hope I don't end up running out of room! That would not be cool. :c

IMG_0339.JPG
New town map!
Grass are Circles and have Oranges! :D

17016129_1313159855426900_3240913600013858156_o.jpg

I plan to put some of my villagers down at the bottom and the rest I'm unsure of (if any of you have suggestions, feel free). One thing I'm not fond of is that there is a rock right to the left of town hall so I can't put my cafe there.

17016129_1313159855426900_3240913600013858156_o.jpg

I plan to put some of my villagers down at the bottom and the rest I'm unsure of (if any of you have suggestions, feel free). One thing I'm not fond of is that there is a rock right to the left of town hall so I can't put my cafe there.

That's an awesome map! You could probably put the cafe beside re-tail or near the town plaza as an option, though upper part is the safest since you plan to put the villager at the bottom.

Back