Post Your Town Map

That's an awesome map! You could probably put the cafe beside re-tail or near the town plaza as an option, though upper part is the safest since you plan to put the villager at the bottom.

Thanks! I plan on putting my police station near Re-tail. I think I may just put my cafe next to the train station and hope it looks okay.

This is my layout :0

UR6FyVn.png

When I chose this map I was looking for a particular type of waterfall that I really like. I reset for quite a while in order to get a decent map with that and apples (they're the only perfect fruit I like). Here's a picture of my waterfall. I also wanted space to landscape in front of the town hall and train station without any rocks interfering, which this map has.

I compromised and settled for triangle grass (I prefer circle). Beyond that my only real issue with it is the plaza location. It's a bit too close to the train station. I put trees between them, though, so it's easy enough to ignore.

Whoa cool waterfall I've never seen one like that.

I got this map in January

IMG_20170228_213816.jpg

Liked- river, perfect cherries, one lake, paying overall easy

Compromise- waterfall type, wanted town hall above the plaza

This is my layout :0

UR6FyVn.png

When I chose this map I was looking for a particular type of waterfall that I really like. I reset for quite a while in order to get a decent map with that and apples (they're the only perfect fruit I like). Here's a picture of my waterfall. I also wanted space to landscape in front of the town hall and train station without any rocks interfering, which this map has.

I compromised and settled for triangle grass (I prefer circle). Beyond that my only real issue with it is the plaza location. It's a bit too close to the train station. I put trees between them, though, so it's easy enough to ignore.

I really like your town map.

WVW69kHaFi4WurWcYm.jpg
I restated my 2nd town. I tried not to be too picky with town layouts so I settled with this. :)
If I were to change one thing about this, I would make the waterfall face the southern part of town.

When I chose this map I was looking for a particular type of waterfall that I really like. I reset for quite a while in order to get a decent map with that and apples (they're the only perfect fruit I like). Here's a picture of my waterfall.

this is the beeeeeeeeeest waterfall i have ever seen, by far. when i was resetting for my second town, i got obsessed with east facing waterfalls that you could see most of from the clif. it's a very particular want in a map but soooo underrated bc it adds such a unique character. and i'm glad to see i'm not alone.

also love your little villager groupings and the nice smooth sway of your river. overall, you really have a stellar map wow !!! congrats !!!!!

View attachment 195025
I restated my 2nd town. I tried not to be too picky with town layouts so I settled with this. :)
If I were to change one thing about this, I would make the waterfall face the southern part of town.

I like that your re-tail and town hall are close to each other and near the train station. Then, you only have a single pond which could save a lot of space. The large vertical strip of land on the east could be made into a park or community of villager houses. The possibilities are endless.

Last edited:
This thread is amazing - I used it as inspiration before resetting when I didn't know yet what I was looking for in a map :)

WVW69kHJqQwKE_t6ic.jpg

I reset on and off for days until I got a map I liked *sighs*
Eventually, I settled for this one - wanted a south-facing waterfall at first but sacrificed it for everything else I like about this map:

• Central plaza
  • Town hall and Re-Tail near the train station with enough space to put the police station between them
  • Circle grass (STAR SNOW FTW)
  • Town fruit: Apples (really like the sparkly look perfect apples have)
  • No infuriatingly narrow strips of land except for the upper right corner, but I think it's broad enough to turn it into a secluded little picnic area :D
  • Tiny private beach
  • Only one pond

I'm really glad I kept it!

This thread is amazing - I used it as inspiration before resetting when I didn't know yet what I was looking for in a map :)

View attachment 195036

I reset on and off for days until I got a map I liked *sighs*
Eventually, I settled for this one - wanted a south-facing waterfall at first but sacrificed it for everything else I like about this map:

• Central plaza
  • Town hall and Re-Tail near the train station with enough space to put the police station between them
  • Circle grass (STAR SNOW FTW)
  • Town fruit: Apples (really like the sparkly look perfect apples have)
  • No infuriatingly narrow strips of land except for the upper right corner, but I think it's broad enough to turn it into a secluded little picnic area :D
  • Tiny private beach
  • Only one pond

I'm really glad I kept it!

i really like it! i love how your houses are right next to eachother and the river is nice and simple, it looks easy to get around

untitled_by_kiwibeagle-db0z7ks.jpg
Updated my layout a little bit.

I spent alot of hours to spread designs in my whole town and plotresetting. I'm happy with the spots where my villagers are :3

Now I can focus on landscaping, since I have my Dreamies :3

Mayor: Chrissy
2nd player : Peaches

Station: Red
Town Hall: Green

Native fruit: Oranges
Grass: Squares

Villagers: Roald, Wolfgang, Julia, ?toile, Sylvana, Bones, Rosie, Kyle, Cherry, Hornsby

View attachment 195079
Updated my layout a little bit.

I spent alot of hours to spread designs in my whole town and plotresetting. I'm happy with the spots where my villagers are :3

Now I can focus on landscaping, since I have my Dreamies :3

Mayor: Chrissy
2nd player : Peaches

Station: Red
Town Hall: Green

Native fruit: Oranges
Grass: Squares

Villagers: Roald, Wolfgang, Julia, ?toile, Sylvana, Bones, Rosie, Kyle, Cherry, Hornsby

Great job plotting the villager houses :)

Currently have things changed...
WVW69kHwV6sP2G47J1

Anyone have suggestions and opinions...?

Clover's current map! Cherries are the native fruit, and I once again got circle grass :) Planning to have it be an autumn town with orange trees/grass

La63P4d.jpg

Back