• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Town Map

Town: Volantis
Fruit: Pears :(
Villagers: Ankha, Erik, Tia, Phoebe, Roscoe, Coco, Marshal, Patty, Kyle.
I have Kyle away from everybody because he's my big bad wolf (I wanted Fang but oh well)
My Dreamies are: Erik, Drago, Phoebe, Fauna, Diana, Marshal, Kyle(or Fang), Piper, Roscoe(or Colton), and Billy
I'm giving Ankha, Coco, and Tia away for free when they ping me. I just gave away Stitches today. (he was my tenth, I miss him already, but he didn't really fit my theme)
WIN_20170307_19_16_27_Pro.jpg

20170310_141534_HDR-1.jpg

(Please ignore my previous post, thank you)
❀ Irisvale's Map! ❀
Pros:
? River Shape! I always liked this one.
? Blue Town Hall AND Train Station! My favorite color!
? Cherries as Native Fruit! I love the Perfect Cherries, so cute and colorful! :blush:
? Circle Grass! Very cute and simple. (Which means I also got Star Snow!)
? I really like where my player houses are!
? Wolfgang, a Dreamie, was a starter!
? Quite a bit of space for projects and stuff!
? I have 8 rocks. But they're in really good spots!

Neutral:
? The other starting villagers. Might give them away. Bubbles is different because I have her amiibo card(funny how she's a starter). So if she moves without me knowing, she can come right back! :)

Cons:
? None! This layout is absolutely perfect!

View attachment 195466

(Please ignore my previous post, thank you)
❀ Irisvale's Map! ❀
Pros:
• River Shape! I always liked this one.
Blue Town Hall AND Train Station! My favorite color!
• Cherries as Native Fruit! I love the Perfect Cherries, so cute and colorful! :blush:
• Circle Grass! Very cute and simple. (Which means I also got Star Snow!)
• I really like where my player houses are!
• Wolfgang, a Dreamie, was a starter!
• Quite a bit of space for projects and stuff!
• I have 8 rocks. But they're in really good spots!

Neutral:
• The other starting villagers. Might give them away. Bubbles is different because I have her amiibo card(funny how she's a starter). So if she moves without me knowing, she can come right back! :)

Cons:
None! This layout is absolutely perfect!

Great!
Glad you found a new map. :)
Looks perfect to me! :D

Mmm-hmm. That's what you always say. :p
Just kidding! Glad you've found a map! ^u^

Hush, I've only said that like, 10496712835 times in the past year! >:U
(I'm just kidding. ❀)
Thank you!! ; v ;

Great!
Glad you found a new map. :)
Looks perfect to me! :D

I'm more than glad! ★ l haven't been this happy since I got Carmen's amiibo card a while back. :'D
It is perfect, I'm getting really good vibes from this map! ☆

Clover's current map! Cherries are the native fruit, and I once again got circle grass :) Planning to have it be an autumn town with orange trees/grass

La63P4d.jpg

I love your town! The river shape is one of my faves and I really like the placement of your cafe :D

i really like it! i love how your houses are right next to eachother and the river is nice and simple, it looks easy to get around

Thank you! It IS pretty easy to get around, I was resetting for a completely different river shape but I gave this one a chance and it grew on me pretty fast haha

WVW69kJYzcoKOPQu_m.jpg

Town Name: Boston
Villagers: Coco, Zucker, Leopold, Pietro, Willow, Filbert, Bangle, Cole, Soleil, and Olaf
Native Fruit: Cherry
Theme: The town doesn't necessarily have a theme, but there are a TON of flowers, so I guess... a nature theme?

Pros:
•All of my dream villagers live here :blush:
•I love how there's a little walkway to my house (the house with the red icon on it). I don't even mind the campgrounds being really close to it.
•I can go and visit Harvey without having to walk really far.
• I love how the town plaza is straight down from the train station. It's like an introduction to the town (there's a lot of designs around the tree).
•All of my neighbors (excluding one) and PWPs are strategically placed so they're out of the way and their presence makes the surrounding scenery look nice.
•I love how the campsite has its own little area neat the ocean.
•I also really like how town hall is conveniently really close to the train station!

Neutral:
•Pietro's house (directly NE of the plaza) is in a weird spot, but it doesn't really bother me that much. His house is behind a lot of bushes and trees so it just seems a bit disconnected in a way.
•There is only one bridge in the town, and there is no other spot in the town where a bridge would physically nor visually work out.
•I need more room for flower beds...
•I feel like the area near Retail and above the police station is set up kinda weird, but I'm used to it so I'm not gonna change it.

Cons:
•There isn't really anything I dislike about this layout, but I really loved my old town layout, where there was a "square" with a fountain in it leading up to the mayor's house. That layout was really nice. Also, there was a "park" area that had benches, the flower clock, and a few other PWPs that also looked really nice. But pretty much in every other way, the new town is better.

If you wanna check out my town, the dream address is in my signature :)

Last edited:
this is my map c:

17327880_1030307657068919_402389529_n.jpg

i reset my town yesterday after almost 4 years! i loved all the villagers i had in my town, but i started hating my map. it was so cluttered and hard to navigate, so i decided just to reset my town and start fresh :)

i absolutey love that this map is so wide open, it has a south facing waterfall, there's a part of the beach that you can only get to by swimming, and the town hall is right above the town square. i'm already feeling much more motivated to play and i have so many ideas for my town!

IMG_1972.jpg

recently reset my town, love where the campsite is on the map it feels very secluded !

i couldn't be bothered to take a screenshot so I just took a photo. Restarted like 2 days ago and this is the map I chose after only a few attempts :)MAP.jpg

Got bored of my old town, so I decided that I needed a fresh start. I thought I'd be resetting for a while, but this was the first map I got!

It has triangle grass and native oranges. My starting villagers are Lolly (a dreamie!), Nate, Sly, Puddles, and Tiffany. I'm actually really happy with how everybody plotted out! I'll probably make the left-hand side of town the residential area, and have a little forest or park on the right-hand side.

03242016_01.jpg

_20170325_222231_by_kiwibeagle-db3ijs9.jpg

This is my second town Mintmin. I wanted a smaller river, but after seeing this layout I decided to keep it ^^

My mayor's name is Kiwiko.
Mintmin has circle grass and a green station, which is okay (red and brown preferred). My native fruits is pear, which I don't like, but hey, better than apples. Seriously, before I had my main town Fiore, I always had apples.
Also I don't like the pond in the near of the station.
But I like the central place of the town plaza.

My starter villagers are Aurora, Sprinkle, Chester, Rooney and Olivia.
And Cherry is moving in, but since I have her in Fiore, she can move away xD. From the starters, I probably keep my both penguins <3

❀ Map of Mistwood ❀
V67r4QK.jpg

? Blue Town Hall
? Brown Train Station
? Apples as Native Fruit
? Square Grass!

Back