Post Your Town Map

here's the map of lumira! (the gyroid is another random log bench lmao)

HMyoBMm.jpg

the campsite is going to be placed in the bottom right corner when phil moves out. the only permanent house is fauna (first down from the train station, next to the beach. i'm unsure where to place my second player character house and my police station - does anyone have any suggestions?

pros:
-i honestly love my map
-good space for my mayor's house
-space for landscaping and pwps
-1 pond
-the permanent buildings are in good places
-apples as town fruit
-retail close to dock
-triangle grass
-and more!

cons:
there's no space left of retail to landscape as it's 1 away from the cliff
2 separate beaches

Last edited:
I really like this layout, but I don't know if there's enough space to place the police station and cafe aligned with the railways, town hall and retail?
IMG_20170609_150703.jpg

IMG_1328.jpg

I love the placement of the lake as it made room for a nice bridge design
Lloid is there for a Zen Bench [requested by Butch]

Last edited:
I really loved this map, and wanted to see what you did with it, so I dream-traveled to your town to wander around. Nicely done. I love the brick.

View attachment 128352

This picture is from March 2014. I miss all the neighbours living in the top right corner... none are left!

I'm very happy with this layout. I love the river shape, it's fairly neat and organised. It doesn't go all over the place like my first town.
The location of the town plaza is in the middle of town, directly in the centre of the n shape section of the river.
I have the perfect little area for my home, however right now Diva decided to move right behind me.
I prefer east coast over west, mainly because I've always been used to it from my first town.
There is also only one pond.

What I don't like about my town is the native fruit. Pears aren't my favourite, but I'm glad it's not peaches or oranges. Apples or cherries are my favourite (main) fruit in the game.

I still regret deleting this town to this day

So this is my new town layout and house choice of Misthill! (Credit to miiverse for making it easy to take pictures of your bottom screen)

WVW69kZhjqgxwMTaFI
WVW69kZhlckQFnvZxD

One thing I really wanted in my new town is a right sided town as my old one was a lefty. I like the cliff bottom right and the large part of the beach mid range. I like quirky towns which windy rivers. The bridge may make it a bit of  a trek to work but that's changeable and besides, I can have a nice long stroll through the forest to the north.

It goes to show that I HAD to put my house all the way up there. I get my own pond and own little beach area all to myself! What you can't see from these screenshots though is there's an annoying rock inbetween my house and the holding pond which is why the house is a bit further to the left than I would of liked. It could be a gem rock but I couldn't buy anything until I set my house down. I kind of like the rock now anyway since you can sit on them now.

Here's mine~

18835918_1292124494240749_5562398446234355152_n.jpg

Not too sure what to say about my layout, I like it really. As you can see my villagers are everywhere, annoying. But the rocks I have gotten, aren't a problem at all. Either closer to the river, pond or police station.

At the moment my villagers are: Merengue, Alfonso, Carmen, Pheobe, Kody, Butch, Tammi, Cherry, and Ribbot.

Oops, ignore the symbols on the left, I was organising where all my trees and fruit are and I'm gonna cut em down and put them somewhere else X3

Last edited:
WVW69kZwxFgJ3Pn7p_.jpg

This is my town, Bloom! I edited the villagers houses out because I don't like where they are at the moment. Also there will be a third bridge over the bottom stretch of the river, but I'm hoping for Bridge PWP requests right now.

I restarted my town because I didn't like the layout and I'm so glad I did because I LOVE this one.

Things I like:
-The town hall/town square setup. Just look at it. I love it.
-No private beaches
-Retail near the dock
-That spot between ponds was perfect for my house
-Town Fruit is Cherries
-Camping Area I'm making near campground/campsite
-Lots of room for PWPs, orchards, and villagers houses!
-Front facing waterfall from the beach, the other one is vertical but still makes a great view from across the river!

Things I don't like
-Square Grass is meh but I don't mind it
-There's like nine rocks to build around

View attachment 201461

This is my town, Bloom! I edited the villagers houses out because I don't like where they are at the moment. Also there will be a third bridge over the bottom stretch of the river, but I'm hoping for Bridge PWP requests right now.

I restarted my town because I didn't like the layout and I'm so glad I did because I LOVE this one.

Things I like:
-The town hall/town square setup. Just look at it. I love it.
-No private beaches
-Retail near the dock
-That spot between ponds was perfect for my house
-Town Fruit is Cherries
-Camping Area I'm making near campground/campsite
-Lots of room for PWPs, orchards, and villagers houses!
-Front facing waterfall from the beach, the other one is vertical but still makes a great view from across the river!

Things I don't like
-Square Grass is meh but I don't mind it
-There's like nine rocks to build around

Wow! Nice map! So clean!

Wait a minute?! You kicked out all your villagers?!

Thank you!

And no lol I would never, I just edited the houses out of the photo before I posted it. My town isn't hacked, I don't even have the knowledge to hack it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow! Nice map! So clean!

Wait a minute?! You kicked out all your villagers?!

Thank you!

And no lol I would never, I just edited the houses out of the photo before I posted it. My town isn't hacked, I don't even have the knowledge to hack it.

I reset my town again. I needed a change of scenery. Took me four hours to find a map. Besides that villagers house being RIGHT IN FRONT of Retail, I like this map

WVW69kaERBIzKIa7ic.jpg

Mayor Name: Eliza
Town Name: Kingford
Current Villagers: Baabara, Hamlet, Prince, Chow and Nan
Train Station Color; Green
Town Hall Color: Brown
Town Fruit: Orange
Grass Shape: Triangle
Town Theme: Will likely be Fairy Tale themed

Pros:
Lots of Space for PWP and villager houses
Secluded spot for my house
River is off to one side of the map (this has always been my preference for town maps)
South facing waterfall
Retail is close to the dock
Only two ponds and they aren't smack dab in the middle of my map
Mostly vertical river
Town Hall and plaza are close to each other

Cons:
The plaza is not centered
Oranges as native fruit
Baabara is here. I don't really like Baabara -_-
Green Train station

I reset my town again. I needed a change of scenery. Took me four hours to find a map. Besides that villagers house being RIGHT IN FRONT of Retail, I like this map

View attachment 201529

Town Name: Kingford
Current Villagers: Baabara, Hamlet, Prince, Chow and Nan
Train Station Color; Green
Town Hall Color: Brown
Town Fruit: Orange
Town Theme: Will likely be Fairy Tale themed

Pros:
Lots of Space for PWP and villager houses
Secluded spot for my house
River is off to one side of the map (this has always been my preference for town maps)
South facing waterfall
Retail is close to the dock
Only two ponds and they aren't smack dab in the middle of my map
Mostly vertical river

Cons:
The plaza is not centered
Oranges as native fruit
Baabara is here. I don't really like Baabara -_-
Green Train station

I'm sure its pretty easy to get Baabra to move out, like hit Baabara with a net or something and don't do what she asks.
And I love your map, it looks so cool~

Last edited:
Okay I reset again. And I believe, I finally found the map I'm sticking with.

WVW69kaXab8QRhoEQJ (1).jpg

Town Name: Kingston
Town theme: Planning on making it fairy tale theme
Town fruit: Peaches
Starter Villagers: Pudge (Lazy Cub), Pompom (Peppy Duck), Lobo (Cranky Wolf), Bertha (Normal Hippo) and Queenie (Snooty Ostrich)
Town Hall Color: Blue
Train Station Color: Blue

Pros
Only one pond
River looks like a shoe which is a great reference to the fairy tale theme I'm going for
Cute villagers, yes even Bertha
Campground in an ideal spot
All the immovable rocks are not in the way
There is a ramp leading right to the dock
Plenty of room for houses and public works projects
South facing water fall

Cons
Would have preferred apples
Re Tail is a bit far from the dock, but nothing a bridge won't fix
Would have preferred a more centered plaza but I'll gladly sacrifice that for this map

Last edited:
Back