Post Your Town Map

16EfCwA.jpg

Found this map today. :eek:

Grass are Circles and Apples.

Starters are Bianca, Ricky, Alice, Poncho, and Soleil.

Station is Red and Town Hall is Brown.

Pros:
• Circle Grass
• Apples
• No Annoying Rocks
• Layout was one of the few I desired.

Cons:
• Starters are rather iffy (besides Bianca) but I can live with them I suppose (pls leave Poncho.)

Last edited:
IMG_3797.jpg
this is my map:) i dont "fully" love it but i'm pretty happy with it! my biggest issue is that the beach and retail are at opposite ends of my town and that the beach entrances are on far sides, so it's always a lot of steps to go there!
i like that i dont have many ponds and that the town tree is near the middle, and as you can see some of my villagers were nice enough to line up their houses before i even found out about the path trick ^^

16EfCwA.jpg

Found this map today. :eek:

Grass are Circles and Apples.

Starters are Bianca, Ricky, Alice, Poncho, and Soleil.

Station is Red and Town Hall is Brown.

Pros:
• Circle Grass
• Apples
• No Annoying Rocks
• Layout was one of the few I desired.

Cons:
• Starters are rather iffy (besides Bianca) but I can live with them I suppose (pls leave Poncho.)

Alice, Poncho, and Soleil are AWESOME villagers. ty

FullSizeRender.jpg
Bad phone pic but the clock on my 3DS is way off and so I can't connect to imageshare properly... I just recently sold/reset and after many attempts with Rover on the train I finally found a map that's decent. I'm super picky so I'll never be satisfied but this is as good as it'll get I think lol!

None of the villagers I have so far I'm overly fond of so their house placements don't matter much to me.
My villagers are: Punchy, Coco, Felicity, T-Bone, Lyman, Flo, Zell, Elise and Merry.

Lorien Before&After.jpg

Here's a little thing I did for my main town Lorien~
idk what's up w/the quality, it's fine everywhere except these forums "-3-

I love love love this layout even though I have a few wonky spots to work with... but it's a fun challenge!
The update plopped my campsite right next to a pond though which peeves me a bit,
but I'm slowly finding new ways to make it look better!

Anyways here's my towns little overview...
Lorien is a simple college town with it's own University and a Bed and Breakfast that's under construction.
Plus 2 neighborhoods to choose from (small college area living or a big cliffside neighborhood leading to the Mayors prestigious abode)
There's also a bustling mini Main Street with a bakery in the works as well(don't tell the villagers, it's a surprise)

I'm trying to start a new witchy town on a new cartridge and I'm getting so many awesome ideas from this thread!

mZJG6bm.jpg

Found another map bc the old one got messed up. D:

Grass are Circles and Town Fruit are Apples. (Wow how lucky. :p)

Starters are:

• Bam
• Olivia
• Kiki
• Gaston
• Dotty

Pros:

• No Annoying Rocks
• Starters are Nice and I have had them all before.
• Campsite next to Plaza
• Town Hall next to Plaza
• No lazy first which means I can get Stitches early.
• Ponds are perfect to me

Cons? Don't see any. :p

Last edited:
tBBFOU5.jpg
Huge fan of this town. Everything's in a great position. My campground couldn't be in a better location, my dock lines up with a ramp, the river's mouth is at an excellent position, etc. Though getting around was a tremendous pain in the behind before I was able to build some bridges. When I first started the town, only the far right bridge existed. That made everything feel twice as hard and twice as long. But now I couldn't be happier with this town- and I've played many different towns since release day.

Last edited:
I need some help... (Sorry about the picture, Isabelle told me to take the rest of the day off)
TaxRBwpl.jpg

So this is Mercy, my second town (I love the map, no regrets!) I could use some ideas though, for example where the heck do I put my second characters house?? And for future planning, caf? and police station?
I'm thinking in the middle below the river? Where there's a big gap, but it could also be a nice place for a pwp as well... (On a second thought, that would have been a better place for my mayors house ._____.')

The only villager I really want to keep is Tangy, her house is the top house far to the left, everyone else may leave if and when they want to.

I've been looking through this thread for probably an hour or more now for a similar map for ideas and inspiration but it's really hard to find (is it that bad? o_O)

kynRNZW.jpg

Sooo gonna try this map :D
The town is called Camp Oak, and my mayor's name is Bucket.
Its fruit is Peach, with the beautiful golden booties as perfect Peaches.
I love my towns with lots of river, but it's still gonna be a challenge! :'D

Oh, by the way, the starters are:
Beau (yessss), Gigi, Pierce, Vladimir and Bunnie. Overall I like them :)

Last edited:
kynRNZW.jpg

Sooo gonna try this map :D
The town is called Camp Oak, and my mayor's name is Bucket.
Its fruit is Peach, with the beautiful golden booties as perfect Peaches.
I love my towns with lots of river, but it's still gonna be a challenge! :'D

Oh, by the way, the starters are:
Beau (yessss), Gigi, Pierce, Vladimir and Bunnie. Overall I like them :)

oh my gosh i have a map almost exactly like that!

ySB0jcA.jpg

I've played AC for years and years and years. I never even noticed there were different grass types until I reached this forum. It bugs ME that you're giving up towns over GRASS. GRASS. Think about it! No one comes into your town and goes 'Ooh, square grass... *sharp intake of breath* feel sorry for you there' do they? Don't spend ages trying to find the perfect map. Find one that's alright and then work with it. Don't have the right fruit? Trade with people until you do. Not happy with the placement of the plaza? Deal with it! It's a game!

I'm sorry I got so worked up over that..
"I'm sorry I got so worked up over that.."

Yeah it's just a game.

I had a hard time finding one I liked, but this one was passable for me. I like that I have all the bridges pretty much in a straight line.

Screen Shot 2017-12-03 at 2.23.03 PM.jpg

map.jpg
Grass: Circle
Fruit: Orange
Starters: Maple, Peck, Bubbles, Broccolo, Perl

Cons: Broccolo and Bubbles EW I HATE HIPPOS sorry

I think I w ill stick with this map. Not sure how I feel about the plaza all the way up there yet :S

View attachment 92546
Town Name: Oakheart
Mayor: Sander
Fruit: Pears
Grass: Circle
Villagers: Diana, Beau, Julian, Deirdre, Roald (leaving soon), Bruce, Victoria, Daisy, Chadder

Since a week or two I started playing again after months of digging into Fantasy Life on the 3DS. I love this map, particularly the river and the villager houses in the south. I have played in so many towns, and finally I can say no rock is in the way of anything I'm planning to do :blush:. The only thing I don't like is the pond next to retail and the fact that Re-Tail and the Town Hall could've been placed a bit higher. I wanted to align my Campsite with them, so obviously this one is placed a bit lower as well. Still planning on building the Roost Cafe underneath the plaza, somewhere at the height of the lowest bridge. Also really happy with my villagers, but Victoria & Cheddar have to go asap :rolleyes:.

give me your town map plz

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 141383
My map after having my game for 2 years. c:

Really nice one. :)

Back