• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your Town Map

How exactly do I take a picture of this? just L+R? Thought that only takes a picture of your top screen.

How exactly do I take a picture of this? just L+R? Thought that only takes a picture of your top screen.

If you want a normal quality picture (versus taking from your phone or something) use miiverse. if you don't have an account it's pretty easy to sign up, and free.
so when you're in the game, press the home button, tap "miiverse" (the button is towards the top near internet browser), then it'll load up your two screens, top and bottom. from there you can choose which one to save to your screenshots ~

Ah, thank you. I do think I have a miiverse set up for myself..playing Pokemon SMD at the moment though xD

Current map of Faerydae. 5/10 dreamies obtained! ♥

map 2.jpg

Marzipan 3-7-16.jpg

Here's Marzipan, the first town I've put any serious plot resetting into. And much more to come with only 8/10 residents.

Last edited:

View attachment 166521
Ooooh I also like where your town tree is! and the river shape too. I think that sort of bend is the only one I really prefer, how it gives extra room.
Ah, here we go. I really don't like where my cafe is, also, tomorrow I'm moving my middle bridge up a liiiiittle higher.

View attachment 166522
I think your cafe is in a great spot! Especially since all your residents are in that area as well. It gives more of a "town" feel to it.
View attachment 166578

Here's Marzipan, the first town I've put any serious plot resetting into. And much more to come with only 8/10 residents.
Amazing plot resetting work. <3 Mustve taken foreverrr.

I think your cafe is in a great spot! Especially since all your residents are in that area as well. It gives more of a "town" feel to it.

Thank you so much for your input! I thought no one would haha. I just need to get rid of the house in front of the roost and it won't be so bad.

Last edited:

View attachment 166521

Love the town tree placement! Looks very spacious!

Ah, here we go. I really don't like where my cafe is, also, tomorrow I'm moving my middle bridge up a liiiiittle higher.

View attachment 166522

I actually like your cafe spot! I do agree the middle bridge placement is a little odd so putting it higher in line with the cafe should help. Maybe having the bridge diagonally should do the trick?

View attachment 166578

Nice! Really like your town name and the house plots are great!

--

I might as well post maps of my towns.

EkpCJfT.jpg

Here's my Pokemon town map, BWAgency. Now that I think about it, I should have waited to place the Police Station to the right of Town Hall but it's not a dealbreaker or anything. I didn't plot reset for any of the houses so I got kinda lucky with some of the houses. I mostly made the paths go around them. I'm just landscaping and reorganizing PWPs at this point so I'm almost done. =v=

OBieku0.jpg

And this is my second town Palacio (Spanish for Palace) just started on the 5th. I'm not sure if I'll house plot this town. We'll see. I'm not sure where to place the campsite, though. Maybe the patch of land on the left strip? But then again, in front of the river lake is also tempting (but that would limit me to 2 bridges). I intend not placing a bridge close to where I'm standing to give my house a secluded area. What do you all think?​

@ accfSally: Very nice.....I like that layout :) Tis quite convenient when the Town Hall, Retail and Plaza are together like that. Nice spot for your house, too!

Here's my town, Pip, started on the 29th of February:

30210d3a-e316-4ca5-ae49-fb30d046c69f.jpg

I spent ages resetting trying to find a very specific map I wanted when this one suddenly popped up. It's the opposite of what I thought I wanted but I actually really like it.

Pros:
- Brown train station & town hall
- Apples as native fruit! <3
- Circle grass - I love the stars in the snow.
- An empty area in the top right corner for my forest/campsite
- A pond in the left hand corner to plot all my villagers around to create a little 'village' section
- Town plaza in the center of the town - it just feels right
- An adorable spot for my house - I love that I can hear the sea inside my house
- A beach cove for my banana trees!

Cons:
- Not too sure where to put the cafe!

d0d7b4d4-7641-4135-bc87-8ad49b89869d.jpg

Started my second town this evening. I am very happy with my map so far... pretty much exactly what I was looking for!

Fab starter villager placement too... except for Merry, who I would have kept if she had not plotted out on her own :(

View attachment 164231

Oh my god! I'm currently resetting and have been going through maps for over an hour and when I scroll down I see this. The exact map I'm trying to decide if I want or not!

tumblr_o3w4wjicH61sc7jd3o1_400.jpg

This is my town map (so far), now I'm trying to make Ozzie move out because he's messing everything up.

I actually had no idea you could get screenies of your bottom screen, but that's pretty cool. Thanks!! ^^ My town map so far -

my town map.jpg

Right now as you can see my town is almost full. The pwp is a fairytale bench which I'm replacing with a modern bench since I got the request from one of my villagers, so yay haha. ^^ I can't say I'm super picky about my maps, honestly, it didn't take too long to decide what I wanted because I really wanted a map where I could have my house next to the water, close to Re-Tail and Town Hall, so I'm happy that I got one with those options. And I'm really happy I didn't end up with a map (I didn't know what I was doing at the time) where I had two beaches, I really hate the idea of having two small beaches rather then one larger one, it just makes it a pain tbh. I know a lot of people have said they really like my map......

here's my map!! I'm so happy with it, it took me FOREVER to get it this way. I love my map so much, it's perfect for me ;v;;

Attachments

• tumblr_o40l9rdnqM1v82zk3o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_o40l9rdnqM1v82zk3o1_400.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 785
Last edited:
Back