• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your Town Map

Hi all! Im resetting now my town for days and i just dont know which town to use. I just signed up here to ask u all!!!

I really really would be so happy if you could tell me your opinion of this town i got now...
Im usually used to the plaza being on top of the map at the side. So im not sure how/what to build around it.
And what to build like in the left side: top and bot.

I would be so gratefull if u have some advice for me:blush:

I cant sleep anymore with that issue hahaha (AC ADDICT)

25319992_10214238642336311_1483997833_o.jpg

HNI_0051.JPG

Established: The 3rd of December 2017
Mayor Name: Michael
Town Name: Kopiier?
Grass Type: Triangle
Native Fruit: Apple
Town Hall: Green
Train Station: Green

Villagers:

Annalisa - Normal Anteater
Avery - Cranky Eagle
Deirdre - Uchi Deer
Flora - Peppy Flamingo
Julian - Smug Unicorn
Lyman - Jock Koala
Ruby - Peppy Rabbit
Tia - Normal Elephant
Willow - Snooty Sheep
Zucker - Lazy Octopus

I'm really fond of this town map! :)

View attachment 212633

Villagers:

Avery - Cranky Eagle
Deirdre - Uchi Deer
Flora - Peppy Flamingo
Julian - Smug Unicorn
Lyman - Jock Koala
Ruby - Peppy Rabbit
Tia - Normal Elephant
Willow - Snooty Sheep
Zucker - Lazy Octopus

I love it! :D Do you have a dream address set up yet?

It's taken me since a 1-2 weeks before Thanksgiving day to find a map! o.o

I am still looking for one too! And each day I do like 5 map resets at least - some days way more ...

Last edited:
Just restarted my town. Will definitely be doing a lot of work e.g. adding bridges, relocating villager houses, but atm I’m really happy with the layout and building locations :)

2j47y1v.jpg

Spent hours and hours restarting, but hacking isn’t and never will be an option for me.

Last edited:
I love it! :D Do you have a dream address set up yet?

I don't unfortunately, I haven't really started to progress my town yet. Once I have got my town to a point were I think it is presentable then I'll post an update along with the dream address. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just restarted my town. Will definitely be doing a lot of work e.g. adding bridges, relocating villager houses, but atm I’m really happy with the layout and building locations :)

View attachment 212644

Spent hours and hours restarting, but hacking isn’t and never will be an option for me.

I like that town map, I never go for south waterfall towns but this one looks nice.

Hope you have fun with it. :lemon:

Thought I'd share a map of Cybrtron.

dXQX7Po.jpg

Glad there was enough space to line up my player character houses, and very fond of the way the villagers have decided to settle in two little neighborhoods. Already have plans for the location of the police station and caf?, as well.

Not sure if it qualifies as a "good" map or not, but I'm having plenty of fun with it!

Thought I'd share a map of Cybrtron.

dXQX7Po.jpg

Glad there was enough space to line up my player character houses, and very fond of the way the villagers have decided to settle in two little neighborhoods. Already have plans for the location of the police station and caf?, as well.

Not sure if it qualifies as a "good" map or not, but I'm having plenty of fun with it!

please give me your town map

View attachment 212633

Villagers:

Avery - Cranky Eagle
Deirdre - Uchi Deer
Flora - Peppy Flamingo
Julian - Smug Unicorn
Lyman - Jock Koala
Ruby - Peppy Rabbit
Tia - Normal Elephant
Willow - Snooty Sheep
Zucker - Lazy Octopus

I absolutely love this town map! Makes me feel sad about mine. :(

596B9A54-5F00-46B7-A099-179F2538C84E.jpg

Mayor: Hannah
Town Name: Seabee
Fruit: Apple
Train Station: Yellow
Town Hall: Blue

Residents:

Bea the normal dog
Benjamin the lazy dog
Bones the lazy dog
Erik the lazy deer
Marshal the smug squirrel
Meregnue the normal rhino
Rolf the cranky tiger
Rosie the peppy cat
Whitney the snooty wolf

And Zell the smug deer who I think I’m going to replace with someone.

Last edited:
All of you have such pretty maps. Here's Primrose's map! It's not perfect, but it's still pretty close to what I was looking for and it's served me well since 2013. I can't complain. :blush:

v6e0Ypx.png

The fruit is apples and my villagers are in my signature!

I restarted not too long ago and I have an amazing layout. Look at all the house placements!! Also the circle is where ANOTHER house has been placed lol!

25994822_10154827750616792_6732205444784186079_n.jpg

4E9862BA-84F4-4C3A-AE3E-E57DE9569119.jpg

my sweet lil town of Story!!!
this town was/is to help with my dad?s passing. i named my mayor Peanut, a nickname he used to call me.
i?m almost done lining up my neighbourhood!!

the cafe and police station will continue along the businesses street, the campground will go where that stray house is on the upper right!

grass: circles
fruit: peaches

permanent villagers so far are:
cashmere
billy
felyne
bea
katt
barold
monty

Last edited:
20171230_201158_resized.jpg

This is my town map of Willow!

Some details
-Brown train station (a must for me)
-Brown and purple town hall
-Circle grass + star snow
-Native fruit is cherries
-Villagers are Fang, Bones, Skye, Ruby, Colton, Pashmina, Genji, Blaire, Fauna, and Etoile (who's house is awkwardly placed on the bottom left so I'll be kicking her out soon)

Pros: I love this map! It has soo much room to work with. I am making natural paths and this town works perfect for the forest feel I'm going for. It has 6 rocks and while a few are a pain to work around I know it could be worse!

Cons: if I could have it my way, I'd switch retail and the plaza, but it's no big deal. I also would have liked another pond tbh.

I spent days trying to find this map but it was so worth it.

Last edited:
Back