• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quick Changes

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
HTML is now allowed anywhere. If you still cant use it somewhere, let me know.

The Bell Tree Store had a mistake. It wouldnt allow new threads. It is now fixed so feel free to make your own stores.

I'll explain TBT Council to night.

Well I'll go into the big details tomorrow at HQ... or TS.

But its basically a place where AC fans can discuss things they want for The Crossing Guardian, The Bell Tree, etc. Its kind of like the UNC of NSider.

Sounds cool. Alost like your "sugestion" topic at tbt hq. Once the council is made you should move it.

The Rankings will also be changed. Including ranking abilities.

Also the sig character limit is changed. But we need to keep them the same as NSider.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Also the sig character limit is changed. But we need to keep them the same as NSider.
How about larger sig sizes as a reward for contests and ranks.

TYOSHI90 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

How about larger sig sizes as a reward for contests and ranks.
Well Invisionfree doesnt let me make a pixel limit. But Employees and Sages are allowed to have a biger sig. Just like NSider.
As far as everyone else, I'll tell them if they're sig is to big.
cough CHOSEN_ONE cough

I actually need to make asig. I have one i just can't make it bigger or better. I'm trying to have someone make me one on nsider.

Both. But I think I might make it open to everyone.

An ACAC meeting will also be there every now and then.

Back