• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do You Have A YouTube Account? If So, Who Are You?

MadisonCrossing

Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hey everyone! I know this is a random thread, but I was wondering...who has a YouTube account here? I'm getting mine when I turn 13! Unfortunately, that's in November, so I have a long time to wait...
So, do you have an account? What videos do you make? I plan to do Nintendogs + Cats and Animal Crossing videos! I am totally inspired by LinandKo, NintendogsParadise, and aerogrrl02! I love all their videos!❤
Thanks for replying! I can't wait to see what everyone thinks! :)

@jvgsjeff
I knew I recognized your name from somewhere! I remember watching some of your City Folk wifi videos a few years back, since I didn't, and still don't, own City Folk. Forgot why I don't own CF, since I was clearly interested in it. It's not because I don't have a wii, because I do, but whatever.

lol I wish. My dream is to animate on Flash and post the animation on Youtube. :I

I used to want to animate on YouTube, but the best things are expensive...so later I just lost interest. :( I'm sure you'll make an awesome animator though! ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.youtube.com/user/jvgsjeff

My New Leaf videos are just filmed with a camera, but I have a capture card for all my other gaming videos.

I watch your videos sometimes!^^ I loved the GameCube ones, basically because I don't have the GameCube version and it's fun to see what it's like. :) Can't wait for New Leaf videos! :)

I only have an account so I can subscribe to people ._. I gues I don't have an actual channel though...

I have a really old account of which I loathe, which is hidden in the depths of youtube, but I hope to create a new one soon and post art videos!

Back