The AC:NL QR Code Repository

Funkmaster General

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hey, guys! Just stumbled onto your site, and it looks like you love yourselves some Animal Crossing. Well, so do I!

As you probably all know, one of the new features of New Leaf is the ability to import and export your custom patterns via QR codes. Looking around, I found tons of sites offering these codes up (along with confirmation that the codes are not region locked), but each had some sort of flaw - most were simply blogs, with posts listed by date and no sense of organization. Those that were organized featured either only very broad categories like 'clothes' and 'not clothes,' or were organized strictly based on the anime/game series they hailed from and as a result contained little to no original designs.

I set out to change that, and created The Animal Crossing: New Leaf QR Code Repository (geez, that's a mouthful, eh?).

As of this writing, there's over 300 images logged here, and more on the way. The site runs on software based on image boards such as Danbooru, and features freeform image tagging and searching for ease of use. I'm presenting it to you now as both a resource and to request your participation. Have something we don't? Upload it! See something that could use additional tags? Help tag it! With your help, this can become a truly valuable resource for Animal Crossing fans.

I'm also entirely open to suggestions. Don't like something about how the site works? Wish it had some additional features? Find a bug? Let me know, either here in this thread or by PM'ing me on the Repository, and I'll fix it up as quickly as I can.

Hope you guys find this helpful and decide to help make it even better!

This is really good! Ive had a look around the site and all it needs is more items but that will all come in time.. I bet your site is a huge success once the game is globally launched, good work! :)

Thanks for the kind words, guys! Actually setting up the site was simpler than finding a free web host that offered unlimited bandwidth and unlimited space was.

Oh wow, this is great! Added it to my bookmarks. Thanks so much for this!

This is a nice collection. The path pattern I really like is lacking a few pieces I'd like it to have and I've been trying to figure out a way to replicate it so that I can modify it to fit my needs.

Back