• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Odd's I wish to Kill You List!

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cake
This is my list of people I wish to defeat:

1) LoneWolf - You are to good for these fourms. You kept on beating me to the Secret Cannon and killed me. :angry:

2) PokeFab - I heard you were good so I'll try and face you.

3) Glactor - Suspously the best person here that has not beaten the main questline that I have heard about.

4) Bul - It would be fun to face you and see if I can beat you.

5) Bul's Brother - (BEATEN) That was a hard match but I beat him.

6) Justin125 - (BEATEN) Try and beat the main story line so you can use the secret wepon.

;)

7) SmartTech - He told me to add him to show people he was good.

:p

That is all for now. I'll add more as I think of people or when you want to challange me.

I aslo beat you four times in a row

:p That place was new to me b/c I only beated the 47% of the game.
WOOT!

Lone_Wolf said:
I aslo beat you four times in a row

:p That place was new to me b/c I only beated the 47% of the game.
WOOT!
Oh. But you still caught on and you destroyed me. <_<

Eh, I can own both Lone Wolf and you.

ha none of you have beaten me!

The fact that I have only played one person on TBT has nothing to do with it! :lol:

Nobody will ever beat me in any ds game as long as you live,<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small> because I will never own a DS</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> I'm just that good.

*edit* added a comma

Pie_Or_Die said:
Nobody will ever beat me in any ds game as long as you live,<small><small><small><small><small><small><small><small> because I will never own a DS</small></small></small></small></small></small></small></small> I'm just that good.

*edit* added a comma
As if you have a DS.

SPORGE27 said:
The fact that I have only played one person on TBT has nothing to do with it! :lol:
Me.

:D

Bulerias said:
Pie_Or_Die said:

*edit* added a comma
As if you have a DS.

did you not read the fine print bul? you should never ever sign a contract bul, you will never read the fine print

OddCrazyMe said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
OddCrazyMe said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
Add me on there. I want to show people how good I've gotten.
Do you want to test that theroy?
Sure, why not?
Want to do it now?
Oh, if you have the time, sure. I'll get down your friend code. Mine is in the directory.

Back