last film you watched!

Dallas Buyers Club.

It was really good, I just don't care too much for all the Oscar hype.

The Croods

I really enjoyed it a lot, and omg all the creature designs for the movie were so amazing <3​

Last edited:
Dallas Buyers Club.

It was really good, I just don't care too much for all the Oscar hype.

The Oscars aren't always an "be all, end all" of deciding the best movies of each year, despite their fine choices.

Anyways, the last movie I watched was L.A. Confidential.

Dog Pound on Netflix.
My friend just put it on and it was a great, powerful movie(although the ending pissed me off).

Alice (1988)
Freakin amazing. Jan Svankmajer is sooo brilliant
Have you seen Conspirators of Pleasure? xD That is one trippy film

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still and will forever remain my favourite animated film.

More like one of the best ever. Still no film have beaten Shinjuku dorobo nikki in terms of getting on the top of my favorites list :p

But that's what I liked about the Japanese "nuberu bagu"; they were rad af. Like Woman in the Dunes, this and whatnot. Film, sex and politics; that's what it all was about.

More like one of the best ever. Still no film have beaten Shinjuku dorobo nikki in terms of getting on the top of my favorites list :p

But that's what I liked about the Japanese "nuberu bagu"; they were rad af. Like Woman in the Dunes, this and whatnot. Film, sex and politics; that's what it all was about.

Yeah, I can see where you're coming from.

Anyways, the last movie I watched was My Dinner with Andre.

Seriously, I feel like I'm the only one who's around 15 to actually say they enjoyed a movie where the majority is the two people talking.

Haven't seen it so I can't say but sounds great really :p

But then I'm one of a few to really enjoy Gertrud

Back