• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACDS or Animal Crossing To Go

The GCN was very different compared to other Nintendo systems. And they also called AC, AC intead of Animal Forest and it was different.

BAMBAM! said:
The GCN was very different compared to other Nintendo systems. And they also called AC, AC intead of Animal Forest and it was different.
That's my point! The GCN is different than the DS! It wasn't anything new or innovative, it was just improved graphics and all that other stuff over the N64. The DS revolutionalized gaming and therefore gave "DS" a new meaning, instead of just showing that it was for a DS.

The DS just has different graphics and added stuff. Same thing with AC just added stuff. And yet it had is's own name. anyways It will probally be Animal sotmhing since the first two were Animal Forest and Animal Crossing.

BAMBAM! said:
The DS just has different graphics and added stuff. Same thing with AC just added stuff. And yet it had is's own name. anyways It will probally be Animal sotmhing since the first two were Animal Forest and Animal Crossing.
"The DS just has different graphics and added stuff."

WHAT! The DS doesn't jsut have good graphics for a handheld, it has two screens, a tocuh-screen a microphone, WiFi and WLAN and Surround Sound speakers! How can you simplify it to that?

BAMBAM! said:
I am talking about the AC game for the DS.

:huh:

Me too... have I convinced you or are you getting confused?

Me: I have a question to ask you all.

<big><big><big><big><big>WHO. FREAKIN. CARES WHAT THE GAME IS CALLED!</big></big></big>
Alright. But anyways, it doesn't matter what it's called, ACDS is boring, and Animal Crossing to go is annoying.

AC1983FAN said:
Me: I have a question to ask you all.

<big><big><big><big><big>WHO. FREAKIN. CARES WHAT THE GAME IS CALLED!</big></big></big>
Alright. But anyways, it doesn't matter what it's called, ACDS is boring, and Animal Crossing to go is annoying. </big></big>
<big><big>
I COMPLETELY AGREE!</big>

i dont really care at all... im just hoping it isn't "Animal Crossing to go" which it wont be

:)

*sigh*

THE NAME IS NOT ANIMAL CROSSING TO GO!!! That was the name of the batch of new screenshots at Nintendo.com!

BULERIAS said:
*sigh*

THE NAME IS NOT ANIMAL CROSSING TO GO!!! That was the name of the batch of new screenshots at Nintendo.com!
yep... im glad it ins't too... i wouldn't buy it if it was.

well, that a lie... i WOULD buy it

:p and i am

:D

BAMBAM! said:
No it is not. My mario one just is alot better than the fast food point.
Alright, I've been rereading this thread and I don't know where BAMBAM! gets the idea that his ideas and opinions are always right or are facts. Throughout this entire thread, he's shot down all opinions, even when credible reasons are given. He tries his best to stop everything with poorly formed ideas and expects everyone to share or like his viewpoint.

So tell me BAMBAM!, do you know why you annoy me so much now?

bambam, if on the first post you ask for peoples opinon,
WHY WON'T YO LESTEN TO ANYONE ELES!

Animal Crossing to go DOES just sound like the AC for GCN that is portible
And ACDS sounds like a NEW game

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Please dont float this or any old thread again.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:

I listen....that is why I qoute them and reply..... :|

Back