• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ACDS or Animal Crossing To Go

Propaganda Man

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Animal Crossing DS just sounds flat...there is no imagination at all. How ever Animal Crossing To Go is catchy it makes it semm more alive. And it has more imagination to it!

Do you agree or disagre? Why? Do you have a different idea for the name?

I disagree. I also say that the name is not Animal Crossing To Go. That's jstu plain kiddie-sounding.

Animal Crossing DS fits it well, it shows that its a game on the DS. thats pretty much all it needs to have.

Animal Crossing To Go says its animal crossing, the same old version we already have, to go... nothing new just to go

the choice is clear, Animal Crossing DS

Animal Crossing isn't portable. ON the DS you can play it anywhere so that is different and the Mario 64 DS wasn't that diferent but it still had DS in it

BAMBAM! said:
Animal Crossing isn't portable. ON the DS you can play it anywhere so that is different and the Mario 64 DS wasn't that diferent but it still had DS in it
what im saying is, Animal Crossing DS gives it the image of being a whole new game, Animal Crossing to go gives it the image of being a port from the GCN version.

and by the way, if you are asking which is a better name, even though Animal Crossing to go isn't the real name (yet, hope it isn't ever) dont sit there and defend it... your asking for an opinion, then defending your own when it wasn't ever attacked

It is more of an disscusion so poeple are aloud to defened things. And once again ACDS has what so ever no amagination to it. And does not make it sound exciting.

BAMBAM! said:
It is more of an disscusion so poeple are aloud to defened things. And once again ACDS has what so ever no amagination to it. And does not make it sound exciting.
it boils down to what the game really is... Animal Crossing, for the DS.

AC1983FAN said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:
not really. that is actually wrong.
OK, then what is it?
Animal forest, on the DS.
It's basically the japanese version of AC, but on the DS.
Wrong. Animal Forest is our AC, minus patterns, island and e-Reader. ACDS will be entirely new.

BAMBAM! said:
seriously... Animal Crossing to go, yeah... it sounds like Animal Crossing for GCN to go... nothing new, ACDS flows well, and makes it obvious that its for the DS

Animal Crossing to go... that also sounds like something to order at a drive through window...

Person in car: yeah... i'll take an Animal Crossing to go

Sales guy: ok, here you go, hot and ready.

so what im saying... Animal Crossing isn't a drive thru... it just sounds dumb "to go"

I like the McDonald's reference

PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:
seriously... Animal Crossing to go, yeah... it sounds like Animal Crossing for GCN to go... nothing new, ACDS flows well, and makes it obvious that its for the DS

Animal Crossing to go... that also sounds like something to order at a drive through window...

so what im saying... Animal Crossing isn't a drive thru... it just sounds dumb "to go"
Yah but once again ACDS just sounds flat no imagintion to it. And no fun to it. Just ACDS. No that exciting if you ask me... And Mario kart started on N64 but instead of calling Dubble dash Mario Kart Game Cube or GC they made a whole new name for it! And it was different.

BAMBAM! said:
PIRANHA2 said:
BAMBAM! said:

Yah but once again ACDS just sounds flat no imagintion to it. And no fun to it. Just ACDS. No that exciting if you ask me... And Mario kart started on N64 but instead of calling Dubble dash Mario Kart Game Cube or GC they made a whole new name for it! And it was different.
But, "GameCube" is different. Do you know of any games on the GameCube with "GameCube" or "GCN" in their name? That's right, none. "DS" has a meaning to it, it's not just the name of the system, it means newness and innovation. And I'm pretty sure that's a good thing to have in a title.

;)

BAMBAM! said:
Animal Crossing DS just sounds flat...there is no imagination at all. How ever Animal Crossing To Go is catchy it makes it semm more alive. And it has more imagination to it!

Do you agree or disagre? Why? Do you have a different idea for the name?
I have to agree with you on this one. We already have SM64DS. We don't need ACDS! I like AC To Go better.

BAMBAM! said:
The GCN was new at the time too. But the names changed.
I said newness and innovation. "DS" means more than just being on the DS sysstem, unlike GameCube, which doesn't.

Back