New Spam Contest

Ooo unlocked it, harsh. Note to all who vote yes, by that you are agreeing that you will not win, if you hadnt seen the vicious contest between me and SMD in the spam contest, i got around 5k posts and it had a 4 second spam filter on, but now trust me you dont stand any chance at all

Pie_Or_Die said:
Ooo unlocked it, harsh. Note to all who vote yes, by that you are agreeing that you will not win, if you hadnt seen the vicious contest between me and SMD in the spam contest, i got around 5k posts and it had a 4 second spam filter on, but now trust me you dont stand any chance at all
I'am just in for the fun

Well I think there should be a spam contest

:p
I've never been one to win it but I can cheer on the sidelines!

:p

DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
See the other spam contest thread.
Actually, all discussion goes here now.

;)
Smart, I locked it because TBT doesnt need more spam at all...
That's your own opinion, and as long as it stays in the Town Dump, what do you care? Also, the topic you made about the bump is a bigger deal than the spam contest, because you are staff and you did it in the non-spamming forum.

FreddieMercury91 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
DarthGohan1 said:
See the other spam contest thread.
Actually, all discussion goes here now.

;)
Smart, I locked it because TBT doesnt need more spam at all...
That's your own opinion, and as long as it stays in the Town Dump, what do you care? Also, the topic you made about the bump is a bigger deal than the spam contest, because you are staff and you did it in the non-spamming forum.
Don't make it a bigger deal than it really is <.>

Mino, when you were on the staff, how did you like it when a member opposed you with no good reasoning?

DarthGohan1 said:
Mino, when you were on the staff, how did you like it when a member opposed you with no good reasoning?
It never happened, except when you started *****ing out because I corrected you in one of your game threads. And if you are referring to this instance, I believe it is you that is opposing the staff and others for no good reason.

Darth, locking this thread based on your views is completely inappropriate. It's like locking a thread that discuss a religion you hate.

We're still thinking about a spam contest... The last one was great.

:D

Back