Expand your Music tastes

I love DIIV, they're one of my favorite bands :v

Band- Metric
Album- Fantasies
All tracks are in the description.

Last edited:

That night was such a special night. Nomi was inspired by Bowie's choice of clothing, and used most if not all the money he had to have a similar one commissioned especially for him, which he used throughout his short career and now belongs to close friend Joey Arias, who also sang that night with him and Bowie, along with the rest of his estate.

I love the part at the 2:18 mark, when Bowie and Nomi sing the "bridge" section together. Nomi's naturally operatic voice really shines through. I've always wondered why Bowie never contacted Nomi or Arias again. At Bowie's exhibition, he included a copy of Nomi's self-titled debut album next to a television set playing their iconic performance together, so at some point he must've found out about his mild success.

(Am I ranting?)

Ahh so good ;;

(one of the better audio i could find and yeah someone subbed it into portuguese so ye)

Last night I went to bed, put my headphones on, and listened to this album with my eyes closed and volume high. It was a real journey. It's a spoken-word narrative, so I kinda felt like I was watching a movie or something, but The Residents sure know how to put you in certain atmospheric situations. Can't say it was easy to determine when a song had ended and one had began. Either way, really enjoyed it and will definitely make a habit of listening to albums this way from now on.

Back