Anime!

I watch a lot of anime.
My favorite anime is the Seven Deadly Sins(if you can't already tell).
I'm watching Detective Conan, Death Parade, Magic Kaito, Ansatsu Kyo****su, and The Seven Deadly Sins right now.

I put Seven Deadly on hold. I'm 12/24 episodes in. It's a entertaining, but the fanservice is a little overkill. I thought Elisabeth was going to be a kickass character, but they ended up just using her as a sex object *cough* No Game No Life Stephanie.

Last edited:
Are you joking? I have been using Adblock on there for four years.

Well you have been lucky because plenty of ppl lost their accounts once, perhaps they changed their mind since. I joined when it started, before we had a warning when using Adblock.
I wasn't using it because I had a premium account, but even without it, ads are not as annoying as they used to be.

It seems that they just take back your points now.
KPoints system is the gift for people who do not block ads on KissAnime. If KissAnime detects that you block ads on it, it will take back the gift.

Last edited:
Well you have been lucky because plenty of ppl lost their accounts once, perhaps they changed their mind since.
I wasn't using it because I had a premium account, but even without it, ads are not annoying as they used to be.

I don't even have an account.

I FINALLY finished Psycho-Pass after, what, like half a year? I really enjoyed the series, but I can't say I'm interested in watching the second season. Now, time to check out Death Parade!

Yeah you should watch Death Parade I let my friends watched episode 1-3 also Death Billiards and they really love it
Feels Parade

Mushishi. By far the most creative anime I've ever seen. It's magical, beautiful and it always keeps you interested with completely new stories every episode. ^^

just rewatched flcl if you havent noticed yet and i fell in love all over again ^___^ yata!

I was watching Parasyte and got super into it but, without spoiling anything, certain events just kinda took the soul out of it for me. It was just too much dark without relief and I didn't like how certain characters were "handled" I guess? But I'll probably try to pick it back up soon

To anyone who watched episode 11 of Death Parade...

With Ginti sending Mayu and Harada into the void...had he he told her they were just going to the void to check it out/get Harada's soul back? But was actually tricking her? And did he decide to send her to the void because she had chosen to sacrifice Light for Harada? That whole sequence was so depressing, I'm still feeling its effects :(

am I the only one who has to smile when Japanese voice actors try to speak English in anime with jap dub? It's super cute :D
Not saying that I'm better btw, I suck at it ahahah

the best spoken English in jap dub I've ever heard was in Itazura na Kiss (the father of Chris)

am I the only one who has to smile when Japanese voice actors try to speak English in anime with jap dub? It's super cute :D

the best spoken English in jap dub I've ever heard was in Itazura na Kiss (the father of Chris)

Ohmigosh it is so cute when they do lol

Just watched this

Gargantia_anime_promo_image.jpg

And for the first robotic/mecha anime I've seen, I quite enjoyed it.
I tend to stray away from the entire robot anime theme because I hated transformers when I was a kid so the tv show put me off everything that had gigantic robotic characters.

Just watched this

Gargantia_anime_promo_image.jpg

And for the first robotic/mecha anime I've seen, I quite enjoyed it.
I tend to stray away from the entire robot anime theme because I hated transformers when I was a kid so the tv show put me off everything that had gigantic robotic characters.

Don't be afraid to watch these anime who have mecha in it. Some of them are really superb, for example Code Geass or Full Metal Panic. They are both really good! c:

Same, and half the time I giggle over those moments as well.

Especially something like this,

Has anyone seen Hyouka? It's on my plan to watch and I'm considering watching it soon after I finish a couple animes. I wanted to know if it was any good. The MAL ratings say so.

I've been watching Death Parade (haven't seen the latest episode yet though), Hunter x Hunter, Tokyo Ghoul √A, Durarara!x2, and a few others

Back