• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anime!

ive posted before but ill be serious right now
please watch revolutionary girl utena, it is a life changing anime, especially if you're adolescent
the entire anime (subbed) is on youtube (click here for the first episode)

It's the new season of anime! I haven't watched any anime to completion in like a year, so I was wondering if there are any eye-catching ones you guys could recommend. I'll personally look forward to:
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Just Because
Kino no Tabi
Inuyashiki

Last edited:
osomatsu san just came back!!! so excited for that
aside from that one, some of my fave animes are haikyuu!! and boku no hero academia. then there's free, madoka magica, ouran high school host club, all that. ofc i've seen more but those are just a few faves.

speaking of haikyuu,, ummmmm,, when is season 4 i cant wait this long guys

I just binged 6 episodes of Made in Abyss and I absolutely love it! The world building is engrossing, the characters are great, the visuals and soundtrack are top notch too. It really gives me Studio Ghibli vibes to be honest, especially the art style. The plot is engaging and mysterious enough for questions that keep me in suspense.

I'm not currently watching any but my all time favorite is Psycho-pass. I don't recommended it if your under the age of 18...

I'm currently watching a bunch of anime: Mayor S4, Maria Watches Over Us, Yawara, Gintama, Dog Days and Kimikiss, Gamers, Just Because and Black Clover.

I even have a MAL so I can keep track of all the anime I watch.

My all time favorite anime is Sailor Moon. Fairy Tail and Fullmetal Brotherhood finishes off my top 3 favorites. I like pretty much every genre although I'm not big on sports (except baseball anime), sci fi or mecha anime.

Right now that im currently watching is attack on titan season two, and pretty much it for now. (●⌒∇⌒●)

I'm really glad card captor sakura - clear card is good. makes me happy and nostalgic.. ^^
otherwise I've been enjoying hakumei to mikochi atm.. it's nice. that episode where they helped the little bug find new trendy furniture for her room was like <3<3<3

Last edited:
I really enjoy soul eater- it's one of my all time favorite animes, along with one punch man. Right now I'm watching tokyo ghoul and it's just decent. I feel like it moves way too slowly.

Back