• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anime!

Wish

my name is an bye
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3643-9093-2134
Winter Mittens
Cake
Yellow Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
I'm quite surprised there's not a thread on this, or maybe there is and I'm just blind?

What are you currently watching/what are your favorites?

I recently just finished Mondaiji and it is great!

I watched Samurai 7 and Full Metal Alchemist but stopped at the last episode. I watched Pokemon and Avatar too but I suppose those don't really count.

I've heard of Mondaiji but haven't watched it, I'll have to check it out when I have the time. I'm currently watching Attack on Titan and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. Both very great titles so far. :)

I'm also following Devil Survivor 2, though it's lagging behind a bit compared to the other two imo.

I watched Samurai 7 and Full Metal Alchemist but stopped at the last episode. I watched Pokemon and Avatar too but I suppose those don't really count.

Pokemon does. Avatar doesn't though. (if you mean as anime)

I've heard of Mondaiji but haven't watched it, I'll have to check it out when I have the time. I'm currently watching Attack on Titan and Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet. Both very great titles so far. :)

I'm also following Devil Survivor 2, though it's lagging behind a bit compared to the other two imo.

I'm lovin' Devil Survivor 2 & Attack on Titan! those are really good.

I have so much Anime that I'm currently watching, i prolly couldn't list it all here.
My favorites are: One Piece, Naruto Shippuden, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, & a few others I'm prolly forgetting.

I think the last anime thread was locked for some reason.. I remember there being one though. lol

I like Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Trigun, Dragon Ball/DBZ, and a bunch of others I can't be bothered to list.

Not currently watching any.

I think the last anime thread was locked for some reason.. I remember there being one though. lol

I like Cowboy Bebop, FLCL, Trigun, Dragon Ball/DBZ, and a bunch of others I can't be bothered to list.

Not currently watching any.

You best start watching some now! >:|

or else...

I like Ao no Exorcist,Death Note and other animes like those, I am currently watching One Piece though and its good so far.

Pokemon
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (my all-time favorite anime and one of my favorite shows period)
Rave Master
Iron Man
Wolverine
Bleach

Currently watching: Hataraku Maou-sama! , Oreimo (season 2), and Aku no Hana :)

I'm open to suggestions. lol

Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan (if you watch subbed) or Devil Survivor 2 The Animation (if you watch subbed)
or Persona 4 The Animation (If you watch dubbed) or Phibrain (if you watch dubbed)

If you watch both then watch all of them!

My favorites are:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Cowboy Bebop
Cyber City Oedo 808

Aaaaaannnndd... Avatar The Last Air Bender, if you can call that an anime (touchy subject)

I've watched Gundam Wing and 00, gotta get my giant robot fix or else I get cranky.

My favorites are:
Higurashi no naku koro ni- Excellent anime, it's very well written and the characters are vivid. However, it's rather violent, so I don't recommend it to people who are squeamish. This is my all-time favorite.
Death Note- This one is pretty popular, so it doesn't need explanation. However, for those who haven't seen it, it is amazingly plot-driven, and every episode keeps you on the edge of your seat.
Azumanga Daioh- Humor can differ a lot from person to person, but IMO, this is the funniest anime I have ever seen. I almost think it's funnier than a lot of western stuff.
Deadman Wonderland- It's kind of like Japanese Superjail. I thought it was cool, but I've heard it's not very popular.
Crayon Shin-Chan- Don't watch the dub of this. It is so much better when it's subbed (although the jokes are little more difficult to understand). However, it's really sweet, cute, and funny. The jokes are more understandable in English, but the dubbers took the heart away.
Cowboy Beebop- I consider this a classic, and even people who don't like anime tend to like it.

Azumanga Daioh- Humor can differ a lot from person to person, but IMO, this is the funniest anime I have ever seen. I almost think it's funnier than a lot of western stuff.
I loved that, along with school rumble! (very similar IMO)

Have you seen Gintama? it tops all of them if you watch it long enough.

Not currently watching anything... Maybe starting Tora Dora soon~

Favourites:
K-on!
Lucky Star
Oruchuban Ebichu
Say I love you

Pokemon <3

and yes I do like the Gen5 anime almost, if not just as much as the Gen1 and Gen2 series; pls don't judge.

Pokemon <3

and yes I do like the Gen5 anime almost, if not just as much as the Gen1 and Gen2 series; pls don't judge.

I don't mind the new ones, I just found they got kind of dry, and I find the voice acting isn't as good as the earlier series's.

Favorites are:
FMA
FMA: Brotherhood (first one was better btw :))
Samurai Champloo
TTGL
Beyblade (even though it's sorta kiddy)

Anime that I've watched but may have not entirely finished:

High School of the Dead
Pokemon
Naruto
Bleach
Death Note
One Piece
Mar (I think that's what it's called)

I kind of want to watch Cowboy Bebop and Inuyasha but I haven't got around to it

Pokemon <3

It's cool. I've liked all the generations in their own special way. Gen 3 has been my favorite so far because I love May. Gen 5 has been my least favorite overall because Iris annoys me, so I think I base my taste off of Ash's traveling partners.

Back