Attack on Titan
Tokyo ghoul
Oban star racers
Spider riders
Death note

Started to watch:
One piece
Sword art online

Planning to watch ( if u watch any plz give me someo feed back on how good they are ):
Black butler
Naruto
Fairy tail
Bleach
Hetalia
Soul eater
Sailor moon
Angel beats
Deadman wonderland
Future diary
Guilty crown
Ao no exorcist
Psycho-pass

ONE PIECE ONE PIECE ONE PIECE :D :D :D aaaaaaaah being in the middle of watching it must be so nice T_T
having to always wait for a week for ~15 minutes of "progress" is so hard //cries it's almost unbearable but do I have a choicee ;-;

about the feedback,,
idk what your preferred genres are, but that's what I can say:
-Soul Eater is very funny and has very nice characters, I just fell in love with them. Setting is interesting, the progress is sometimes slow and sometimes in a good pace. The story differs from the manga though.

-Future diary: psycho and splatter/gore stuff. To me, it often didn't make sense, but the gore&psycho part was very good. Setting is interesting and rather unique imo. The ending (there is an additional ending as OVA) is satisfying if you are a romance fan, otherwise it didn't make much sense again imo.

-Sailor Moon: the old series, right? It's well-known, it's always worth to watch it imo. Though it's a long magical girl anime, where things often just repeat without any progress. The first 2 seasons are good to watch, but after that it's getting a bit "uuh.. how many episodes are left... :x" (at least that's how I experienced it). It also differs from the manga. If you want good progress, a bit of story and so on, I would recommend Crystal,, but like I said it's kinda "standard", most of all anime fans have watched it.

-Black Butler: differs from the manga again. The beginning is very nice, the "dark London" theme and all the mysteries are very interesting. Characters never get boring. After the half of the anime, it's getting a bit weird imo and the ending just doesn't make much sense to me (differs from the manga, as I said). But there's a new anime, "nanana-Circus" or something like that, which follows the story again.

well those are all my opinions ^^ it's up to you!
BUT NEVER STOP WATCHING ONE PIECE.

I'm watching Ore Monogatari right now and it's pretty funny - it has its weird aspects but so far I've stuck with it (seven episodes in). I'm also thinking of watching Wolf's Rain but I don't know if I should go through with it since the ending was spoiled for me. I remember trying a while back but didn't get too far, worth another chance?

Personally I didn't like it since I hate Sci-Fi elements but I would have enjoyed the other part of the series including the OVA's. It has a lot meer feeling in it than I first expected it to have but to be honest, in my opinion the plot is the least interisting part of the whole experience. Character development is great throughout the whole series and OVA's and that's what I like about it. I think you should give it a try, even if you can enjoy the plot (like me) there's a high chance you're able to get hooked with the characters. And if you dropped it a while back, well there's nothing wrong with trying again but everyone has their own taste.

Anime I watch/completed:
Black rock shooter
Attack on Titan
Tokyo ghoul
Oban star racers
Spider riders
Death note

Started to watch:
One piece
Sword art online

Planning to watch ( if u watch any plz give me someo feed back on how good they are ):
Black butler
Naruto
Fairy tail
Bleach
Hetalia
Soul eater
Sailor moon
Angel beats
Deadman wonderland
Future diary
Guilty crown
Ao no exorcist
Psycho-pass

Black butler is amazing Imo, If you want to learn a lot about history in an entertaining way watch Hetalia. I thought it was funny. Not one of my favorites though. I have watched Naruto and I love it, Fairy Tail, and Ao no Exorcist as well! Attack on Titan though... <3 Life right there.

Last edited:
Anime I watch/completed:
Black rock shooter
Attack on Titan
Tokyo ghoul
Oban star racers
Spider riders
Death note

Started to watch:
One piece
Sword art online

Black butler
Naruto
Fairy tail
Bleach
Hetalia
Soul eater
Sailor moon
Angel beats
Deadman wonderland
Future diary
Guilty crown
Ao no exorcist
Psycho-pass

deadman wonderland is brutal lmao i remember watching it when it used to play on adult swim. so if ya like blood & gore and a really bad ending this anime is for you !!!!!!

ONE PIECE ONE PIECE ONE PIECE :D :D :D aaaaaaaah being in the middle of watching it must be so nice T_T
having to always wait for a week for ~15 minutes of "progress" is so hard //cries it's almost unbearable but do I have a choicee ;-;

BUT NEVER STOP WATCHING ONE PIECE.

Keitara unleashes her fangirl-ness in the anime thread. XD
tokyo ghoul ftw

just finished diabolik lovers. long story short, i was fooled by the amazing artwork when in reality it's a horrible anime with no plot imo. its literally just this girl stuck in a mansion with sexy vampires and they just suck her blood every day, there's nothing else to it. i was pretty disappointed after finishing it haha

Are there more Precure fans over here? No? Oh man, it is my goal to get people into the franchise because Precure is beautiful and it's love and life. I could talk forever about it. Someone give me an excuse to talk about it.

Feel like a weeb cause I've been watching Tokyo Mew Mew

Animes like that are my weakness

Also been watching Save me! Lollipop

Best openings oh my goddddd

Are there more Precure fans over here? No? Oh man, it is my goal to get people into the franchise because Precure is beautiful and it's love and life. I could talk forever about it. Someone give me an excuse to talk about it.

ive never heard of precure :00

but u can talk about it!! this is an anime thread after all ;p i'd love to hear what its about

Last edited:
hunter x hunter is my favorite
and fullmetal alchemist is pretty good it was my first anime
and azumanga daioh
and love live is REALLY good i just got into it a few months ago

Should I watch dbz:super without going through the first episodes and having no idea what I'm watching?

I binged Kuragehime (Princess Jellyfish) and it was pretty good! The ending leaves more to be desired so I might pick up the manga. Maybe.

I binged Kuragehime (Princess Jellyfish) and it was pretty good! The ending leaves more to be desired so I might pick up the manga. Maybe.

they changed some parts in the anime, and personally I liked the manga way more hahah so yeahhh its worth it

they changed some parts in the anime, and personally I liked the manga way more hahah so yeahhh its worth it

Is there more romance in the manga/is it more fleshed out? Because I think that'll be the deciding factor for me.

Back