Anime!

first of all, shrek is love, shrek is life.
Second of all #weeaboo

Considering that acnl is a nintendo game and nintendo is a jap company.. & this site revolves around acnl
80% of the people here are probably weaboos. anime forever and always gurl pls xD

hey! currently, i'm watching jojo's bizarre adventure, parasyte, yuri kuma arashi, assassination classroom, and death parade (aots in my opinion so far!!! love that opening also oh my GOD episode 3). mostly airing stuff, but still omg.

my favorites are one piece, yu yu hakusho, mawaru penguindrum, gurren lagann, and sakamichi no apollon. if manga counts, i'd put jjba and pokemon special in there as well!!!!!!! but honestly even though one piece is my all time fave i'd recommend hunter x hunter 2011 and gurren lagann to everyone? they're so good ah ;_;

Last edited:
hey! currently, i'm watching jojo's bizarre adventure, parasyte, yuri kuma arashi, assassination classroom, and death parade (aots in my opinion so far!!! love that opening also oh my GOD episode 3). mostly airing stuff, but still omg.

my favorites are one piece, yu yu hakusho, mawaru penguindrum, gurren lagann, and sakamichi no apollon. if manga counts, i'd put jjba and pokemon special in there as well!!!!!!! but honestly even though one piece is my all time fave i'd recommend hunter x hunter 2011 and gurren lagann to everyone? they're so good ah ;_;

i love your list so so much omg, no matter how many anime i watch, nothing compared to one piece :] and sabo oh my god, babe's back forsure, i cried so much i can't wait till dressrosa is over and we see more about sabo and the bros catching up! also yeah hxh is the closest to one piece for me in terms of friendships and feels. i also love ttgl and jjba

planning to watch this next o:

just finished watching ep3 of death parade and woah.

so wait the one on the left side is the reincarnation and the right one is the void right? i thought miuri or whatever the guy's name is won???? so did he sacrifice himself or?? im confused

They were
both reincarnated. Both masks were the "heaven" ones.
The masks don't stay on the same sides--I think that in Death Billiards they were on different sides than episode one. One person doesn't necessarily get reincarnated while the other goes to the void. It's all up to the arbiter whether both go to the void, both get reincarnated, etc.

Last edited:
anyone else a durarara fan..? man i love drrr and im super happy that it got a season 2 (eheh though i hope there'd be more shizuo screen time.. please..)

I started watching Fairy Tail awhile ago, and stopped bc I was waiting for the episodes to be released.
but.. It's so stupid now that I look back on it, idk if I want to finish it.
I stopped at Season 2 in the early episodes.. does it end up turning good? anyone

maybe i'll watch it for gray-sama

im starting
no matter how i look at it it yous guys fault im not popular

ooh i loved that show
kinda ended too fast for me though.
s2 is basically confirmed to not happen. watch the ova and you'll see lol (some sites cut that part out though, it's in the beginning)

WILXje0.jpg

lqZe0Z4.png

anyone else a durarara fan..? man i love drrr and im super happy that it got a season 2 (eheh though i hope there'd be more shizuo screen time.. please..)
yes!! drrr is really good and shizuo and izaya's interactions are just fricking hilarious bc they're both little****s. and celty's character is such a good role model ahh

I started watching Fairy Tail awhile ago, and stopped bc I was waiting for the episodes to be released.
but.. It's so stupid now that I look back on it, idk if I want to finish it.
I stopped at Season 2 in the early episodes.. does it end up turning good? anyone

maybe i'll watch it for gray-sama
hmm i didn't really enjoy the anime that much tbh, i got to like ep 50 but stopped watching then i read the manga and it's actually so much better? gray is a great character tho so yeah :^) but anyway if you don't like it right now, chances are it's gonna get worse for you but give it more try and try to get to oracion seis arc (like 6 episodes into s2 i believe) and if that doesn't do then //: at least that hit the mark for me since i really enjoyed it in the beginning (lucy's arcs) and edolas arc and forward just dragged it for me

I'm currently watching Death Note!
I watched a few episodes of it before when I was younger, but I never finished it, for some reason.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I'm in the middle of watching the animation for Tales of Symphonia. :) I have a habit of not finishing things...

Back