• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

StreetPass Mii Plaza Games

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Flimsy Watering Can
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid
So, I sometimes play Find Mii (I don't bother with Puzzle Swap). Working on getting to Find Mii 2. Anyone else play these? Since I can't StreetPass, I do workouts, to get my 1000 steps/10 coins a day.

What do ya'll play? What do ya'll do to get PlayCoins?

For me it's called streetpass quest. I get streetpass at uni so I play afterwards. I'm about half way through streetpass quest 2, I got stuck on the white light room for a while because I was having trouble finding a black mii :/
I've got most of my puzzle swap puzzles done though :)

I've finished Find Mii and Find Mii 2 dozens of times, getting all the hats and getting the little achievements were fun. Nearly done with Puzzle Swap again, I'm short two pink pieces for the Luigi's Mansion puzzle.

I hate the pitch black or blinding light rooms, never enough Miis going around wearing Black or White. Too many blue and red Miis.

As for play coins, I go around my day normally with my 3DS in pocket or in bag, I tend to get 2000+ steps doing that.

I play them both. But since I only got my 3DS a month ago, I'm not very far yet. I still haven't completed Find Mii or any puzzles yet, although I'm almost done with the Metroid puzzle. The puzzles are annoying because you get so many duplicate pieces. I wish you could exchange 5 or 10 duplicates for a new piece.

I play both games. I've finished four puzzles, and I'm close on another five or so. Second time through the Find Mii quest. I rarely remember to take my 3DS along when I go out, so it's been. slow going. Well, it was until I attended FanExpo last weekend and got 110 Street Passes. I whipped through Find Mii, completed three new puzzles, and got the pink pieces for as many puzzles as possible. The Pokemon World Championships is in Vancouver this summer, so I'm looking forward to picking up lots more then. I also pester my daughter once a day for a Street Pass from her Pikachu XL.

Yes, I played StreetPass Quest obsessively for the first year I had my 3DS, spending all my play coins and making sure my wife's 3DS didn't run out of battery so I could StreetPass with her every day. Eventually got all the hats last September. Just got some pink pieces in the latest Kirby, Luigi and Fire Emblem puzzles too. I love StreetPass - such a genius idea!

I unlocked Find Mii 2 and I think I have like 5 puzzles finished and couple that are almost finished. I like puzzle swap better because you don't have to do anything and it's a fun little side thing you can focus on. Find Mii is great for a free "daily" game and the rewards are pretty cool. Puzzle Swap is fun for the long run if you know what I mean.

I unlocked Find Mii 2 and I think I have like 5 puzzles finished and couple that are almost finished. I like puzzle swap better because you don't have to do anything and it's a fun little side thing you can focus on. Find Mii is great for a free "daily" game and the rewards are pretty cool. Puzzle Swap is fun for the long run if you know what I mean.

I'm pretty obsessed with getting the hats. So far I have beaten Find Mii three times and then Find Mii 2 3 times, and I finished the Find Mii 2 Sercret quest once already, and am on it again now.

I think I only have 3 puzzles done, but I have something like 15 panels x.x It's gonna take forever.

Streetpass Quest 2 is much more forgiving in that you can recruit some previously met people, without having to pray for that randomly generated white mii when you're confronted with a dark room. Then again, the enemies are a lot nastier.

Streetpass Quest 2 is much more forgiving in that you can recruit some previously met people, without having to pray for that randomly generated white mii when you're confronted with a dark room. Then again, the enemies are a lot nastier.
Green slimes and curse gas, never my friend in Find Mii 2.

Um, there's cheating I guess. Sitting with it on your knee and tapping your foot. Or shaking it, may I suggest for a complete workout, getting half of your daily coins with your left hand and half with your right hand.

I find that my walk to work each day sorts me out so I hope to have 300 by NL time! (I better not lose them when I system transfer to the AC bundle in June!!)

Um, there's cheating I guess. Sitting with it on your knee and tapping your foot. Or shaking it, may I suggest for a complete workout, getting half of your daily coins with your left hand and half with your right hand.

I find that my walk to work each day sorts me out so I hope to have 300 by NL time! (I better not lose them when I system transfer to the AC bundle in June!!)
They won't be lost if the system transfer works as it should.

Good news!!

Oh and I just figured out Find Mii is called Streetpass Quest in EU. I wondered why I'd never found that game, duh!!!

Good news!!

Oh and I just figured out Find Mii is called Streetpass Quest in EU. I wondered why I'd never found that game, duh!!!

Haha me to!, I had to google find mii too see what it was, thought I was missing out on something!

I'm almost done with SPQ2, I need just 4 more hats and I'm trying to complete it before AC release, so I can save coins for fortune cookies. Also, I have a comic-con in early June and I'd be happy to showoff the final hat :D

So I took my 3DS out to school. Did some switching around with days to get 22 coins, and more importantly, 2 streetpass tags!

Because I usually get 4-6 streetpasses a day, I have been through Find Mii twice, through Find Mii II and Find Mii II's secret quest and I'm almost done with a second playthrough of FMII's secret quest. There's a lot of rooms to clear and hats to get.

I also have several puzzles finished. I love the dioramas, and I can't wait to finish LMDM's and AC:NL's when it comes out.

Back