• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

StreetPass Mii Plaza Games

Ah ok, thanks. Hoping some of my past streetpasses were yellow then.

Aaaand they're not...

Hence the problem I had. :p I only got through it cause I changed my Mii colour on my spare 3DS and made sure I passed it before going anyway, then waited until I finally passed a yellow shirt for this. =.=

Oh. I don't remember that room.

It was at the last fork in the path I think, on the lower path, only 4-5 from the end.

Hence the problem I had. :p I only got through it cause I changed my Mii colour on my spare 3DS and made sure I passed it before going anyway, then waited until I finally passed a yellow shirt for this. =.=

It was at the last fork in the path I think, on the lower path, only 4-5 from the end.
Well I happen to be hanging out with two of my friends who have 3DSes tomorrow, I can just ask them to change their clothes to yellow xDthats what I did in a dark room, when I just couldn't get a white warrior...

Well I happen to be hanging out with two of my friends who have 3DSes tomorrow, I can just ask them to change their clothes to yellow xDthats what I did in a dark room, when I just couldn't get a white warrior...

That should work, might be better to ask them to change to yellow now as after I changed my next streetpass didn't pick up on it. ~ though I might have needed to restart the system or something.

Well that plan fell flat, since one of them has lost their charger and can't do anything with her 3DS until she either finds the charger or buys a new charger :/
(And the other was ill so she couldn't come out :'()

I bought all the Streetpass games but I really only play Find Mii, Puzzle Swap, the thing with flowers, and the thing with the soldiers. I went to Fanime 2014 this year and that pretty much gave me all of the puzzle pieces which was great for me, because I don't really like using my play coins to buy pieces.

Get ready to hit up the local Nintendo Zone hotspots and pray they work well guys! All Nintendo Zone StreetPass Relays will be connected to one another allowing you to get StreetPasses from other states and regions! So make that pilgrimage to McDonalds, Starbucks, AT&T Shops, Best Buy, Home Depot and more for that little green light!

Oooh. That's good to know.

Also, I did get all the other streetpass games and I make sure to play all of them when I get streetpasses. My favorites are Flower Town, Monster Manor, Puzzle Swap, and the Find Mii series (you know since there's Find Mii, Find Mii II, and secret quest).

Bumping this thread because I want to know if anyone plays these games. I have all of them but I don't play the space one because I suck at it.
I've got nearly all the puzzle pieces in puzzle swap, save a few from the newest Fantasy Life panel.
And yeah. Does anyone else play these?

I don't really play these much. The only reason I check on them is whenever I get a notification that I have new puzzle pieces. Completing the puzzles or whatever doesn't really amuse me. DX

Bumping this thread because I want to know if anyone plays these games. I have all of them but I don't play the space one because I suck at it.
I've got nearly all the puzzle pieces in puzzle swap, save a few from the newest Fantasy Life panel.
And yeah. Does anyone else play these?

I do! Except the space game, I didn't even buy it. I haven't played anything but Flower Town in ages though -- I just got the golden watering can and now it's time to try and finish all the jobs.

I play both! I also have the four games you have to buy.

Went on a date tonight, had my 3DS, got 10 StreetPasses

4 Maryland
1 Virginia
1 DC
1 Ohio (new!)
1 generic US
1 Missouri (new!)
1 New York

Back