• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

WW Frustrations

tigereyes86

Bells
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Since I'm playing WW to wait it out before NL, I'm spending time trying to complete my catalogue and museum and everything else I never got round to before I lost interest years back.

So as we know, it has to be raining to catch Mr Coelacanth and last night I had rain for 2 straight hours where I went up and down the beach the whole time, and the most exciting thing I caught was a Sea Bass (one of these made Elmer happy as he took it off me) and a Red Snapper over and over and over. I missed one big shadow that swam off the second I hit A, if that was Coelacanth, I would be so mad! 2 hours and nothing...

What things frustrate you about the game?

I know that feel about the Coelacanth. If the guide didn't tell me it was there I would swear it's not.

A few other things that bug me:

SHOOTING STAR. Why you no appear when I'm not carrying my fishing pole?! I always seem to see a shooting star when I'm fishing. Not when I'm wandering around hunting for tarantulas or scorpions. Or when I'm running between neighbors looking for jobs.

*glares at the gate and the no-longer-officers trapped inside* This is a legitimate frustration. I don't like guard copper and guard booker.

Balloons in the sky. I almost never notice them until it's too late. Another sky object: The ufo. I just don't like Gulliver as a space traveler. I don't really consider animal crossing to be a series that works with UFOs and things of that sort. I much prefer him as a sailor.

Yep, this is all good!
I have a new one. MELBA. I gave her a bird feeder I had bought to add to my catalogue and she tried to sell it back to me the next day. Well missy I ain't buying it back...

Biggest frustration for me is definitely when I go to get a fish and miss it. "WHAT WERE YOU!? T^T"

I managed to catch the Coelacanth in WW. I wasn't even trying to, I was just fishing with friends. The commonness of Sea bass, haha.

I caught a coelacanth last summer and now I just need three more fish in WW.
I just hate when you are fishing and a mosquito decides to come up by you and then you have to freak out about. -.-

Sharing a house with my sister in-game was awful. I got lucky that she got bored with the game after a month, because she kept selling all my furniture. We were in a non-verbal redecoration war.

When I send eight letters to all my villagers with presents and all I get back are shirts. Catching sea basses are another one.

Wallpaper. I get wallpaper all the time. Villager wants to sell me something? Wallpaper. Villager wants to randomly give me something? Wallpaper. Villager wants to trade for something? Wallpaper. Villager rewards me for a job? WALLPAPER.

;-; Furniture. FURNITURE PLEASE.

I've another one-I keep going to Blathers to identify my fossils, you'd think after digging up 3 a day for however long sort of enables me to be able to identify my own fossils by now. Surely??

If you forget to save it or the battery runs out you get that annoying animal (don't know what it is) Telling you to save it and sometimes forces you to answer questions.

It's very annoying.

When the flea markets on and you can't go into your house without having the villagers come in

I finally caught a tarantula last night only to discover that my pockets were full and that I couldn't just swap it for a shell or something but that I had to RELEASE IT! Ugh! At least it added it to my book of bugs. I guess I'll just have to catch another to give to the museum, *sigh*.

The internet not working is quite frustrating. Also, when you see a shooting star but you're carrying a tool, so it's somehow physically impossible to make a wish!? I desperately want Wishy the Star to grant me my wish, but instead I end up blindly swinging my net at thin air... sigh. Such is life.

Back