• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Clothing Kawaii clothes~

Cottonball

#1 Sasaeng fan
Bells
Switch
0486-9372-0613
Mom's Plush
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
Red Candy
I did not make any of these and unfourtunetly I cannot find the sorce's anymore.
But most of them I got from this site: http://game.blogmura.com/doubutsunomori/

15ocemu.jpg

w9btq1.jpg

5uoc5v.jpg

2lk5jf5.jpg

tumblr_mjvkngjuoZ1s1gk0ao1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkpbtl20rO1s1gk0ao1_1280.jpg

A7w9WflCYAANx4x.jpg:large

tumblr_mla5qnk04l1qcfn87o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mi71gqHAWV1s1gk0ao2_400.png

tumblr_mlgg0maMSY1rmg5sio1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ml41lbfOeR1rmg5sio2_400.png

tumblr_mkpe1cQ2XX1rmg5sio2_1280.png

tumblr_mkpe1cQ2XX1rmg5sio8_1280.png

tumblr_mkpe1cQ2XX1rmg5sio7_1280.png

tumblr_mkfpo1kstx1rmg5sio4_1280.gif

tumblr_mkfoo6MV8y1rmg5sio4_1280.jpg

tumblr_mkfoo6MV8y1rmg5sio2_1280.jpg

tumblr_midk9drXkb1rmg5sio7_500.png

More here: http://kawaiigaga.tumblr.com/tagged/new+leaf/

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Karera wa totemo kawaii!!!! :O

I'm joking I can speak English as well, its just Kawaii is a Japanese word, so you set me off! :(

Theres alot more on the tumblr link at the bottom. I save them all when they come on my dash and tag them so click on that too. ^^

Oh my gosh! Those are all so cuute!! I noticed one of the dresses as Kiki's, from Kiki's Delivery Service! :D

Oh my gosh! Those are all so cuute!! I noticed one of the dresses as Kiki's, from Kiki's Delivery Service! :D
I found this QR code a few weeks ago and have been hoarding it in my 'favorite QR clothes' file. You weren't supposed to share! (Heh just kidding!) p.s. I love Adventure Time.

@Peekab00m (Me too! <3 )

I believe it might be my favorite as well. None of the other movies give me the same sense of nostalgic comfort that Kiki's Delivery Service does. I can still remember watching it in my room one summer when I was a kid, then playing witch in my living room and annoying my mother. xD I always loved the song that played in the beginning.

Ooh, the sailor outfit!!! Sailor Moon FTW! Actually, I only like those manga books because they're hard to read, not because they're interesting.

I love the school uniforms and the lolita dresses. I might have to bookmark these and keep these for future reference, they're so cute. c:

Back