• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nicest Thing You Do For Villagers?

Superpenguin

Penguins! <3
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tetris Grid
Fresh Feather
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Chao Easter Egg
Happy Home Designer Token
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Yoshi Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
White Feather
What's the nicest thing you do for your villagers.

Egbert is my absolute favorite in my town, but he will always change his shirt, so I keep dozens of the "Swell Shirt"(Egbert's starting shirt) in storage and will send him one or more whenever he changes. :p

Well I do have people I like in my village, but I haven't had any Favorites. But I do Send Bettina and Mac a lot of presents. Mainly things that I get from other Villagers or things I have in storage. I usually try to keep it to the style of Furniture their into at the moment.

I lately haven't been able to do much to help out villagers since switching over to Population Growing after disconnecting my Wii in anticipation of getting a Wii U in the summer, but what I have done to help them out is remove whatever weeds I find, give them star villager status (My way of saying they are my favorite villager at the moment.), and help them out with their errands.

I tend to do my best to get them exactly what they want when they have item requests. I sometimes send letters but I haven't done that in a while.

I'm nice to all my villagers regardless of whether I like them or not. xD Mainly because I treat game characters as if they were real people.

Egbert's one of my favorite villagers though. He was one of the first villagers in my very first town in Population Growing. Lived in the acre due south of my house!

The nicest thing? Not hitting them with my net. Yes I was that abusive kind of neighbour. They still loved me though!

I do what they ask of me, usually they ask nicely. If they don't then I push them into pitfall traps. But usually I send them letters with fruit in them, or clothes if I think it would suit them. I also send any old furniture to the ones who tend to throw theirs out often, anyone have those types of characters? I remember walking into one of my townies houses that I had not been into for a while and the only thing they had was a rubber pond.. he was a duck.. but I mean come on.. just a pool?

Last edited:
I do everything they ask apart from the fish/bug requests (I tell them I'll try to catch a Dace/Pill Bug etc but I don't really), send them letters, bring them medicine.

I'm not actually mean to any of them, but will tend to ignore a villager if I fancy them being the next to move so I can see who's packed up and stop it in time. Oh except in letters, I'll send a "good" letter with a shell or something cheap in it but tell them I don't like them and I wish they would move, but they still love it so no harm done really. Until they move into my bfs town and show him my letters... He text me asking why I had been mean to Rasher! I had his picture, I wasn't mean except in the letters he couldn't understand anyway!!!

I remember walking into one of my townies houses that I had not been into for a while and the only thing they had was a rubber pond.. he was a duck..
Was this, by any chance, Joey?

I sent Bunnie all of the lovely furniture.

I always send my favorite villagers nice gifts and letters. I actually write out thoughtful letters for the villagers that I like, but the ones I don't like just get a random letter just good enough to get them to send me something.

Egbert tried to move out again today! I bombarded him with like 20 letters though so he won't leave. I don't know what number try this is for him, but I know it's probably somewhere in the 20s or 30s. I am not holding him captive though, he wants to stay! <3

I send them attached presents n stuff... its funny because when i do that they still move out!!!!

I talk to them constantly, I guess the might be annoying but I love how the villagers always have something to say.
My best (animal crossing) friend is Mable, I hope she never moves out.
:)

I always send Lucky and Gaston the spotlight items from Nookingtons. I don't have room for anything more in my house so I visit them to see the cool things I wish I had room for. Of course, they get replaced eventually, but I like sending extravagant gifts even if it doesn't increase friendship any more than sending a sea shell.

I try to give them furniture that will actually make their house liveable. I send a bed, table, chair, wardrobe, in the style of their house.

Back