Old Eggs
Daisy Easter Egg
Eevee Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Poptart Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Kody, my favourite villager, seems determined to leave. I managed to make him stay, but he has tried to leave 3 times within the space of 2 weeks...
Is this normal? Has this ever happened to anyone else?
He's my favourite, and I'm trying to get his picture. Is there a way to stop him from trying to move?

That's never happened to me before but I think persuading him not to leave every time is the best you can do. I think he won't be trying to move for a while now, well hopefully. If he's ill he won't try to move and I've heard rumours that there's this glitch that can make villagers stay but I'm not sure how well that works.

Send him stuff in the post like an obituary for him with flowers attached. He'll soon get the idea

If you want, you can "lock" Kody in your town by creating another character and talking to villagers (or Kody himself) until they ask you to deliver something to another villager. Then you deliver the item, but don't return to the original villager and let them know that you did so.

For example, pretend you have both Tabby and Kody in your town. Tabby asks you to deliver a letter to Kody. Accept, and deliver the letter. Kody will ask you to thank Tabby for him. Never return to her and tell her that you delivered it. As long as you refrain from letting Tabby know you delivered the letter, both Tabby and Kody will be "locked" and unable to move.

This would also work if Kody asked you to deliver something to Tabby; it serves the same purpose, it locks them both.

I suggest doing this on a character other than your main because it's easy to talk to the first villager for a normal conversation and accidentally choose the "I delivered it!" option, which breaks the lock. If it's on a character you don't really play, you don't have to worry about it. Since it locks two characters at once you probably want to try to do this with Kody and another villager you always want in your town.

I used this method to lock Biskit and Cyrano in my town, as well as Rosie and Dotty.
Hope this was helpful to you. :)

Yes my friend Moe has tried to do that multiply times and just give him floers with notes and when you catch hi in his house doing boxes talk to him about 5 times saying you can't can't leave! or t-that can't be true and then he'll get the idea of at your doing and stay.

My favourite villager Teddy did this constantly for a while, and then I stopped playing for a few days and he changed his mind and didn't mention it again. Maybe my harshly worded letter helped. :D

Back