• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bunny Day Easter Egg Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Tasty Cake
Red Tulip
Flea
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Easter Bunny
Please note that the hunt will end at 12PM/Noon PST or 3PM EST.
All egg reports sent after this time may be invalid.

Happy Bunny Day everyone! I'm Zipper T. Bunny and I've got a fun Easter Egg Hunt prepared for everyone today! Across the forum, I've hidden 10 Easter Eggs inside posts and messages. Use the hints provided below to hunt for them.

If you find an Easter Egg in a post or message, report the post/message with something saying you found the egg. A bunny assistant will check and verify the report. After that, I'll send you an Easter Egg shop item. (this will be done manually so don't expect instant results) If you find all ten Easter Eggs, you'll even earn yourself an elusive Bunny Token! Who wouldn't want that?!?!?

We ask that you please don't share or reveal the location of the Easter Eggs to others. It's no fun if everyone has them all by cheating. :( If you share the locations in any way, you may be disqualified from winning any items. Good luck everyone!

If some eggs prove too difficult to find, additional hints may be provided later in the day. :) But please do not post hints for others in this thread.

EASY:

1) Look inside the painting of the founder for this egg.

2) Happy Birthday to HarryPitman, Jelltells, DesertSunflower, Aton, jackerkeys, and monexx111!

3) Whoa, these eggs are in 3D man!

4) Ask the bunny assistants!

MEDIUM:

5) Keep your chin up!

6) You'll find this egg in the longest (non-deleted) thread in TBT history.

7) This egg is in a thread where people fight each other. No flames, just brawls.

HARD:

8) Find this egg where the long wait began nearly 3 years ago.

9) This egg is in a thread that was started by a MOD who is a MOD.
Hint #2: The MOD wears footwear on his head

10) The long lost admin of The Bell Tree holds this egg.
Hint #2: This admin was really SMART.

1ST: Jake.
2ND: Prof Gallows
Everyone Else:
VillageDweller
Mint
Joey
Superpenguin
oath2order
Kip
KarlaKGB
Keenan
Treasu(red)
Officer Berri
Thunderstruck
Kaiaa
MarineStorm
Torotix

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's in a thread, or a particularly long one, will we have to dig through all of the posts in order to find it?

This is fun! And tricky. Lol. I'm enjoying finding these eggs. Thank you!

Found one!

Whew, I think that's enough for today.

I found all 10 make me mod pls i know this was just a stalkin exercise to see how good TBT members are at stalking so you can see who should be mod next

kthxbai :) xx

The Egg Lord asks that members please keep track of their egg collections! This means tracking which eggs/hints you have collected previously as some duplicate reports have come in!

Those searching for #9 and #10, you are not alone! The Egg Lord would like to inform that those eggs have only been found twice each! Have faith and hints may follow at a later date!

Current Stats as of 2:00AM PST:

#1: 7 people (have found it)
#2: 7 people
#3: 5 people
#4: 6 people
#5: 7 people
#6: 7 people
#7: 6 people
#8: 6 people
#9: 2 people
#10: 2 people

The Egg Lord is off for now but he'll be back later for more egg giving! #9 and #10 will probably be getting extra hints too.

EDIT: Congrats to Prof Gallows! We have a second winner! Good luck to everyone else. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Found 2, not bad considering I haven't been on this forum very long.

Make that 3. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back