• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How to get new villagers? (^_^)

temtaro

Bells
Hi everyone
I've been playing for almost 3 months and most of my villagers are still with me..
;)
Right.. I used to say "No, you can't leave!" when they asked.
But now I think I want some new faces.

There's only 1 left my town as far as I can remember, some talked to me, I approved, but they're still here
awwww
:p

Now I got 9 houses, no new villager to fit in the 10th space.

wonder why..

Any tips, please?

You get your 10th villager either by allowing a camper to move in or by getting a 10th villager from another town.
If another town has a villager moving out (they must have their belongings packed up), you can go to that town and ask the villager to move in.

Also, make sure that all of your characters in your town has done everything that Shizue/Isabelle asked you to do. If at least one of them are still on the introductory tasks, you won't be able to get/rid a villager.

Thanks everyone ;-)

Can I talk and do task for them normally after I told them it's ok to leave?

If another town has a villager moving out (they must have their belongings packed up), you can go to that town and ask the villager to move in.

So does that mean instead of in CF and WW - how the villager would just move in when you visit them - is this removed and instead replaced that you have to talk to them to get them to move in? Or does it happen even if you dont talk to them

I don't remember talking to some of the villagers but seems like they moved from another town, they keep talking about it (or sing theme song)

So does that mean instead of in CF and WW - how the villager would just move in when you visit them - is this removed and instead replaced that you have to talk to them to get them to move in? Or does it happen even if you dont talk to them

Oh, gosh, I hope so!

My sister and I have been trading villagers with each other for months. We have to avoid connecting for up to a week until someone new moves in. :mad: It's really annoying.

Thanks everyone ;-)

Can I talk and do task for them normally after I told them it's ok to leave?

It may be best to ignore them. It is possible for them to change their mind and not move.

Back