• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Neat mini-game when you don't play for a while...

Valerie

Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I had set the date back on my 3DS in order to catch all the January/ February fish and bugs. Today I set my clock forward to the actual date and got to play a game with Reiji (the Sloth, don't know what his English name is...)

HNI_0047.JPG

It came down to this: I had 50 weeds. My goal: Pick them as quickly as possible to get a prize.

HNI_0049.JPG

HNI_0052.JPG

Then I got my gift!

HNI_0055.JPG

HNI_0057.JPG

Pretty neat, eh? Makes not being able to play for a while worth it, I think!

Edit: the piece is also not orderable. Not sure if you can get it any other way (perhaps on grass day?)

Last edited:
I've been purposely not pulling weeds in order to get Lazy to appear. The villagers keep pulling weeds!

I've known about this for a while, but never saw any of the furniture. This is definitely good motivation to pick weeds after a long hiatus.

I thought he came and did that for some holiday (like grass day?), but I may be wrong
I really do like that furniture :I but I don't want to time travel or go so long w/o playing just to get him to show up...

I wonder if you get different items every time.

There's different tiers of performance, and there are multiple items in each tier. Tier A is the best and Tier E (I think) is the worst. Even if you perform the same, you're likely to get a different prize.

Isn't this grass day, but that happens in September o_O

idno

These are the same items you get during grass day, in September. There is a lily record player, a rose chair/sofa, the violet screen (shown in this thread), etc. I have a bunch already from a friend, will try to show it in the live stream tomorrow :)

These are the same items you get during grass day, in September. There is a lily record player, a rose chair/sofa, the violet screen (shown in this thread), etc. I have a bunch already from a friend, will try to show it in the live stream tomorrow :)

Well that's nice that there are multiple ways to do this.

Eh, Isn't this Grass day? I mean...yea. I dunno about trusting this info. I hate Time Traveling.

No. Grass Day, which is in April in the North American and European versions, does not involve a time limit. Lazy can appear in your town as a Special Visitor, offering a timed mini-game, if you have more than 50 weeds in your town. You can receive hybrid seed bags as a reward, which are not available on Grass Day.

Eh, Isn't this Grass day? I mean...yea. I dunno about trusting this info. I hate Time Traveling.

I understand hating time traveling: I normally don't do it. But when I lost my town data, what was most upsetting about losing the town was the fact that I had successfully caught all the catch-able fish/ bugs and seafood.

So I set the date back to January 31st and played from that date forward for about 3 weeks.

Then I set the clock back forward to the current date.

I don't see how doing so makes my information unreliable. What possible reason would I have to lie/ deceive?

Back