LinandKo Live Stream ACNL!

Yeah they said they'll be doing their live stream from here for now on

I think this is something like 11am/midday/1pm my time - tbh idk if I can be bothered to watch it live, but i'll defo watch it later.
Idk I hope they dont just do a Q&A - I liked it better when they played the game and did a Q&A at the same time, that was really nice.

Oh wow, thanks for linking us :) We are very excited to do another live. We will just be playing the game, that Q&A was a one time thing . We will also be doing a Fantasy Life one on 3/23/13 at 9am eastern, not sure if anyone follows that series but it is a very fun open world RPG.

Only animal crossing could get me up at 9:00 in the morning on a Saturday. Can't wait!

just a few hours left!! So excited!! Hopefully I am home by about 8:30 tonight because I want to make sure I dont miss it... But yeah I have to go watch the school play at about 7 tonight so Im hoping It doesnt last too long and make me have to come late to the live stream.. I want to be around half an hour before so I can make sure I dont miss it. :p

Twitch tv? I thought Lin said that was a stupid name for a site. Lol. Thanks for the tip! Oh, and to the poster above me, in your sig it says shear. The correct term would be "sheer".

Twitch tv? I thought Lin said that was a stupid name for a site. Lol. Thanks for the tip! Oh, and to the poster above me, in your sig it says shear. The correct term would be "sheer".

I stand by what I said (lol) but it still is a really great site, and much easier to use than youtube live streaming...which can be a nightmare.

I stand by what I said (lol) but it still is a really great site, and much easier to use than youtube live streaming...which can be a nightmare.

I always stuck with uStream, but I might try Twitch. Did you ever try Ustream?

Blogtv is easy to use but very limiting, I don't like it.

love the screen layout looks like zed's did he help with that? on my bigger computer was trying to watch both screen hard thing to do lol

was a great screen...want to do something like this when it comes in June but would be better with the 3ds capture sigh.

Back