• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

LinandKo Live Stream ACNL!

Yeah they said they'll be doing their live stream from here for now on

I think this is something like 11am/midday/1pm my time - tbh idk if I can be bothered to watch it live, but i'll defo watch it later.
Idk I hope they dont just do a Q&A - I liked it better when they played the game and did a Q&A at the same time, that was really nice.

Oh wow, thanks for linking us :) We are very excited to do another live. We will just be playing the game, that Q&A was a one time thing . We will also be doing a Fantasy Life one on 3/23/13 at 9am eastern, not sure if anyone follows that series but it is a very fun open world RPG.

6pm = 4am
Too Late for me. Maybe in the morning!

Only animal crossing could get me up at 9:00 in the morning on a Saturday. Can't wait!

OMG!! i would have forgotten if you didn't make this post!!! thanks for the reminder!!!!!!!!! :)

just a few hours left!! So excited!! Hopefully I am home by about 8:30 tonight because I want to make sure I dont miss it... But yeah I have to go watch the school play at about 7 tonight so Im hoping It doesnt last too long and make me have to come late to the live stream.. I want to be around half an hour before so I can make sure I dont miss it. :p

Twitch tv? I thought Lin said that was a stupid name for a site. Lol. Thanks for the tip! Oh, and to the poster above me, in your sig it says shear. The correct term would be "sheer".

Twitch tv? I thought Lin said that was a stupid name for a site. Lol. Thanks for the tip! Oh, and to the poster above me, in your sig it says shear. The correct term would be "sheer".

I stand by what I said (lol) but it still is a really great site, and much easier to use than youtube live streaming...which can be a nightmare.

I stand by what I said (lol) but it still is a really great site, and much easier to use than youtube live streaming...which can be a nightmare.

I always stuck with uStream, but I might try Twitch. Did you ever try Ustream?

Blogtv is easy to use but very limiting, I don't like it.

love the screen layout looks like zed's did he help with that? on my bigger computer was trying to watch both screen hard thing to do lol

was a great screen...want to do something like this when it comes in June but would be better with the 3ds capture sigh.

Back