• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

KINGDOM HEARTS II

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok, I just got home from the store today and purchased my reserved copy of Kingdom Hearts II! I started playing, and I was in shock. IT WAS SO AWESOME! The beggining video lasted like 5 minutes and-No, this thread will not be about me obsessing over the game. This thread is about how far you are in the game, if you need help, ect. ect. ect. I'm at the part where Roxas needs to find a job. Anyone have suggestions or something?

:eh: I don't remember much, but I think you can skateboard at Roxas. NO, ROXAS IS GOTHIC NOT PUNK! Why did they make Jesse McCartney as his voice actor?

Right now I'm in halloween town....
probably a long way from the end....

I only have #1... didn't get too far because the PS2 is at my dads house and i could only play once every 2-3 weeks... i got to the underwater place...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I only have #1... didn't get too far because the PS2 is at my dads house and i could only play once every 2-3 weeks... i got to the underwater place...

:eek:
You should play it through, I find it horribly addictive...

SPORGE27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Yeah, it is fun

:) i also have the GBA one. I just watched the opening of 2... very confusing >_< part of it was in the castle in chain of memorys...

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
SPORGE27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Yeah, it is fun

:) i also have the GBA one. I just watched the opening of 2... very confusing >_< part of it was in the castle in chain of memorys...
Yep, with Namin'e, Marluxia, Ansem, Sora, and Riku. Now I'm stuck at the second time you have to fight Demyx. I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I"VE TRIED LIKE 1000 TIMES!

Blathers said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
SPORGE27 said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:

Yeah, it is fun

Yep, with Namin'e, Marluxia, Ansem, Sora, and Riku. Now I'm stuck at the second time you have to fight Demyx. I HATE HIM SO MUCH! I"VE TRIED LIKE 1000 TIMES!
Which one is Demyx?

and you mean in KH2 right?

well anyway now I've beaten two stories from each world, except for twilight tow and the newly appeared world that wasn't meant to be.....

I beat Demyx! Yay for my true self! (He was the ugly dude with the sitar) Now, I have gone back to every world except for Space Paranoids (I'm going there next), Twilight Town, and the World that Never Was. Oh, and I completed Splash Island, and only have one or two more pages to find in the Hundred Acre Wood. I'm on a roll!
:rofl:

Oh that guy with the water clones, yeah i beat him the other day, he is annoying....

Aw, shut up!

:p This game was NOT boring. It kept me playing it, every day I had it from 9:00AM to like, 6:00PM (on weekends of course)

Back