• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

strategy guide for New Leaf?

DavidR

Old enough to know better
Bells
Cake
Cake
:confused: Will there be one? Tried to pre-order one at GameStop! None listed!!

There hasn't been one listed yet probably because one hasn't been announced yet.

i hope we get a really good one!! have you seen that super big one they have in japan??? i want something like that, something that tells me EVERYTHING about the game!!

Don't get your hopes too high, Bria. At least in the US strategy guides don't get that much love. xD At the most it'll probably be a few hundred pages long. Nowhere near as detailed as what japan got either!

At this point I just hope we get one. >>; I want to add it to my collection.

I'd say we'd get one but it wont be anywhere as good at the ones Japan got. We'll probably only get 1 instead or the 4+ or w/e they got.

I've had all the guides for all the Animal Crossing games NA! Even as good as the early ones were they weren't nearly as complete as the Japanese ones! I hope they don't go digital on this one! :\

There should be a guide book out a few weeks after the game is released, I think that is how they usually do things anyway. Just keep an eye open for it towards mid-May, there may be some listings on Amazon around then.

i know we wont get one that's as good as the japanese one. but i still hope that we will! :)

Well, the CF guide I have is okay, but quite lacking in some respects.

There should be a guide book out a few weeks after the game is released, I think that is how they usually do things anyway. Just keep an eye open for it towards mid-May, there may be some listings on Amazon around then.

No. Published guides are usually available on the day of game release. Only in Japan are they published about a month after release. (This is probably why Japanese guides are superior to North American guides.)

I'd love one, no matter what ;-)

I looked up in my drawer where I keep my old stuff, and found a tiny guide for AC WW, freebie from a magazine.. how cute

with nintendo power gone , so i think a prima guide is all we have , if it happens. i think we will get a digital guide atleast, they have one for Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon. they still have not responded to me any where about if there is one coming out .

Back