• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Might there possibly be a demo for ACNL in the eShop?

XTheLancerX

Dedicated Gamer
Bells
Small Mailbox
will there be a demo for ACNL on the 3DS? I know a lot of people wouldn't want to get it because they would get attached to a town but wouldnt be able to continue in the game ect ect, but I mainly want to see how the game will look on the 3DS because I am a slight graphics snob... I have seen plenty of gameplay videos, but you dont get a good idea of how the game really looks unless you see it in person obviously. Also want to get a feel of how it would be to play ACNL on a 3DS with the circle pad actually working full-force, not the crappy way it inputs directional buttons like for example, playing ACWW on the 3DS. The closest you can get to seeing how the game would look is the trailer in the eShop, but it doesnt have great quality.. even if it doesnt look as good as I predicted (I think it will look really nice) I will definitely get used to it, WW looked pretty bad, maybe okay, but I still got used to it and dont mind the twitchiness and pixelization of it. Not expecting a demo but if you think there will be one for whatever reason, please give me some information :) thanks

Well, idk about a demo, but what I'm hoping for is that they make one of the trailers downloadable.

I doubt there will be a demo. Most likely we will just recieve an area for it to be downloaded in the future.

There is a 3d trailer in the eshop that can give you an idea

but I think it is lower quality than it will be

Yeah I already saw the trailer and it is lower quality. Low enough so it gets those stretched tile like things across the screen, really don't know how to explain it.

I downloaded a demo for Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and it had a thing that you could continue from the trial file when you start the actual game! So maybe it would be the same for animal crossing :) But in that case, you'd have to buy it on the eshop.

I'm not really sure how you would even have an effective demo for Animal Crossing. One of the biggest parts of Animal Crossing is being able to customize things, and I can't see a demo allowing you to do that. The whole thing would be fishing and catching bugs.

I don't see Animal Crossing being the type of game where it'd benefit from a demo.

I'm not really sure how you would even have an effective demo for Animal Crossing. One of the biggest parts of Animal Crossing is being able to customize things, and I can't see a demo allowing you to do that. The whole thing would be fishing and catching bugs.

I figured a demo would be just that: Island mini games. Demo starts on the island and let you check out the mini games within. Not random ones though -- a set of mini games.

Possibly local multi but unlikely given there isn't one in the game unless you start in the town.

Back