What kind of community projects you wish that ac new leaf had?

This is an item, not a community project, but I have to share it.

I had a cool dream last night! I dreamed that in Animal Crossing: New Leaf you could dig up shells with your shovel from the beach. The thing is, they didn't have the X marks, so you'd have to find them yourself. There was this special "Swinub" (it's a Pokemon!) pet item you could get as an alternative to a shovel. It was about twice the size of a pillow in AC:NL, probably a bit larger. It would travel by your side. If you pressed the action button, it'd sniff the ground. If a shell was close by, it'd go to the spot, do some digging animation, and the shell would pop out of the ground. MAKE IT HAPPEN, NINTENDO!!!

This is an item, not a community project, but I have to share it.

I had a cool dream last night! I dreamed that in Animal Crossing: New Leaf you could dig up shells with your shovel from the beach. The thing is, they didn't have the X marks, so you'd have to find them yourself. There was this special "Swinub" (it's a Pokemon!) pet item you could get as an alternative to a shovel. It was about twice the size of a pillow in AC:NL, probably a bit larger. It would travel by your side. If you pressed the action button, it'd sniff the ground. If a shell was close by, it'd go to the spot, do some digging animation, and the shell would pop out of the ground. MAKE IT HAPPEN, NINTENDO!!!

upcoming for the Nintendo Wii U...

Animal Crossing: Shell Sniffing o_o

An arcade/game store.

Inside would be even more minigames, some that you could play with villagers too.

upcoming for the Nintendo Wii U...

Animal Crossing: Shell Sniffing o_o

Oh boy. XD

They should seriously do this! Swinub, Growlithe, maybe a Purrloin... small Pokemon like that who will help sniff out items. That'd be amazing!!! Swinub is apparently amazing at sniffing things out, Growlithe is used for a similar purpose in the anime, Purrloin loves shiny things...

I dunno, it'd seem really weird to have Pokemon in a game that isn't about pokemon.

That and the whole "having a pet when you're in a village literally filled with animals" is a little too awkward for my tastes. Frogs and Squids in tanks are already awkward enough. xD

I dunno, it'd seem really weird to have Pokemon in a game that isn't about pokemon.

That and the whole "having a pet when you're in a village literally filled with animals" is a little too awkward for my tastes. Frogs and Squids in tanks are already awkward enough. xD
B-but... they're not animals, they're Pokemon! They can't even speak! XD

B-but... they're not animals, they're Pokemon! They can't even speak! XD

The animals you'd keep as pets wouldn't be able to speak either! >.> And Pokemon are nothing more but animals with special powers. In fact, in the pokemon world, pokemon ARE the animals! ;)

Enjoy your milktank burger. xD

The animals you'd keep as pets wouldn't be able to speak either! >.> And Pokemon are nothing more but animals with special powers. In fact, in the pokemon world, pokemon ARE the animals! ;)

Enjoy your milktank burger. xD

Right, talking animals...

wait.

tumblr_lrzo4yTx5d1r0mhfro1_500.gif

meowth, that's right!

I could go for a grilled torchic ceasar salad :eek:

One community project I wish would've made it to NL is a beach umbrella :)

The ability to change the colour of your town hall and train station to the colour of your choice. Because sometimes you may not want the 3 choices especially with such high prices, a quick colour change is fast and easy and a good way to spice things up, even changing the colour for different seasons and what not. Even too, different interiors for the town hall to personalize it, because everyone's town hall is the same and it's unrealistic.
Even different types of cafes would be cool too. :)

being actually able to get into the hot springs community project would be cool too

I want this too! Really, I wish all the community projects had some kind of interaction.
Pyramid: Could play funky Egyptian music when you press A.
Geyser: Burns hand.
Shrine: Character bows
Bonfire: Character warms their hands.

Then again, programming all of that would probably get annoying.

I wished there was the ability to "remake" or upgrade the campsite like you can your train station, town hall etc. A circus tent styled one would be so cute :)

Now that I think about it, cars could look pretty cool. You wouldn't be able to drive them of course, but decorative cars and street paths could look really interesting.

Back