• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What kind of community projects you wish that ac new leaf had?

Salmiakki

Bells
There are a lot of cool community projects (public works) in ac new leaf but there are so much more that could have been made. Like i would have wanted beach themed community projects that you can actually put on the beach. For example, beach umbrellas or picnic tables. What did you guys wanted? :)

porta potty :)

On a serious note, I really like all the interactive community projects like the trash can and the drinking fountain. So more stuff like that? Off the top of my head:

old school telephone booth
fishing dock (like the one from the original)
beach towels/chairs
swing set

...that's all I can think of for now, I'll be back though :p

Tokyo Skytree
Pagoda
Swing set
Weather vane
Flagpole
Lawn chair
Koinobori

I don't know any of the projects so someone please feel free to make my day and tell me my dreams have been fulfilled! xD

-A gazebo (one painted white, one natural wood) that you could just walk through and surround with flowers! That'd be so pretty!
-One of those wide wooden swings that you can sit in and it'd rock lightly.
-Large, decorative rocks you could place in certain places. They'd be bigger and slight different colored than money rocks so you wouldn't confuse them.
-A model of the Eiffel Tower.
-Cute statues shaped like people or the difference species of animals. They'd have no physical features that would make them actually look like any certain character, that way they could be generic.

-A model of the Eiffel Tower.

2qvtohz.jpg

Not a community project. But it's cute.
I'm definitely getting the tokyo tower for my town and this model of the Eiffel Tower for my house.

Ahhh that's too cute! I have a little Eiffel tower decoration in my room! Got it from King's Island years ago.

:3 My character can share my decorative tastes.

oddly. I miss the dump from AC:GC. I like seeing if there was anything new there and picking what I wanted. I loved it. I like the recycle box yeah but it isn't the same.

The Nintendo themed decorations from E+ were pretty cool. I would like a giant triforce, or a Yoshi egg.

oddly. I miss the dump from AC:GC. I like seeing if there was anything new there and picking what I wanted. I loved it. I like the recycle box yeah but it isn't the same.

Oh man I loved the dump! I would run to visit it first thing every day. The Recycle box was nowhere near like the dump was! With the dump I always got 2 items a day. I rarely EVER saw items in the recycle box. ):

Ohh yeah.. the dump was really nice :( and like someone else said, a flagpole would be cool too. but maybe they could have added some sort of real path system that wasn't just patterns? And if they added proper fences too it would be cool, like there was a horizontal fence, vertical fence, and there were like different kinds and colors, like white picket, tall iron wrought fence, iron wrought fence with vines/flowers? then you could add arches or gates to the fences. What if they made an in-ground pool you could add too, with beach chairs. Would be cool with friends in town.

Ohh yeah.. the dump was really nice :( and like someone else said, a flagpole would be cool too. but maybe they could have added some sort of real path system that wasn't just patterns? And if they added proper fences too it would be cool, like there was a horizontal fence, vertical fence, and there were like different kinds and colors, like white picket, tall iron wrought fence, iron wrought fence with vines/flowers? then you could add arches or gates to the fences. What if they made an in-ground pool you could add too, with beach chairs. Would be cool with friends in town.

I have a feeling they're saving all that for the Wii U version in a couple years ;). I am sure the creators understand how much paths and such would be appreciated.

I have a feeling they're saving all that for the Wii U version in a couple years ;). I am sure the creators understand how much paths and such would be appreciated.

I hope you guy are right, a easier way to lay paths would be amazing and I looove that swimming pool idea!

Well, the only thing I can think of besides the e+ projects is the Link statue from Oracle of Ages and the Princess Peach statue from Wario Land.

A ground-in pool would be AMAZING! I remember having a "pool" (out of patterns) in a WW town I had once... ah memories <3 If only it were real!

Back