• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Will YOU Reset For??

What Will YOU Reset For?

• Hairstyle

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Grass Shape

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Train Station Colour

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Fruit

Votes: 38 39.6%
  • Villagers

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • Other

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
I'll definitely be resetting til I get a perfect town map, and either oranges or apples as the town fruit. Cherries are okay, but I hate the pears/peaches. I'd also love triangle grass. And hopefully not the red train station!

lol, I'm the opposite: I love the peaches! MoMo's all the way!

Oranges are my least favorite

I'd rank them as:
- Peaches
- Apples
- Pears
- Cherries
- Oranges

Yes I want peaches too, because they look so nice in their perfect golden form.

I want:

*a town map that I like
*circle or square grass
*any fruit except pears or peaches (apples preferred)
*red or blue train station interior
*any town hall interior except the green one

I'll have a guide for the face, and I'm okay with changing my hair later, so I think that's about it!

Last edited:
Don't have any comments on efficiency for rivers and oceans but...

I believe you can only build three bridges (the one you start with included, but you CAN remove and rebuild them, I'm pretty sure).

Here's the images of the town hall appearances: http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/JN0254/Community Projects/tobimoriyakuba_zps8b4c2b9d.jpg

Thanks for the pics! I think I will want the yellow town hall, or the first one that looks mostly like the previous games. Also want either blue or green train station. If it doesn't work out, I really dont care at all. The only thing I care about is the layout. Fruit doesn't matter that much because I like to get all the fruit and just have a mixture of all of them randomly throughout my town. Grass doesn't matter.

Anyone know if you still can get all the foreign fruit like in the previous games? You know, where you would send letters to female villagers in your town with proper spelling/grammar in the letter? Does this also work with island fruit? Because I am hoping to get coconuts on my island with mangoes or lemons...

Back