• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Will YOU Reset For??

What Will YOU Reset For?

• Hairstyle

Votes: 8 8.3%
  • Grass Shape

Votes: 13 13.5%
  • Train Station Colour

Votes: 20 20.8%
  • Fruit

Votes: 38 39.6%
  • Villagers

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • Other

Votes: 43 44.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters

Bambi

Doe Eyed Deer
Bells
Cake
So far there are guides how to get the face you like, As for everything else that is random what are the main things you WILL reset for?(If you don't get what you want off the bat)

Personally I will probably reset for Villagers and Fruit.

Also you may choose more than one option :)

While I might reset if all my town map options have terrible beach/river set up, I can't honestly see myself resetting for any reason.

...Unless I get the red train station AND yellow town hall. |:< Ewwwwww.

I don't think I'll reset for the train station, but I will reset for the town hall.
Also, I hope my favorite fruits aren't my town fruit so I can replace them all.

I used to be very picky. I'm starting to grow out of it, which is a good thing.
I'm still going to reset for circular grass though, because with my OCD, the triangle and square grass look messy.

Mine will be a bit more difficult.
I'll be restarting for two things.
I WILL have punchy in my town, and then I'll pick only maps I like. So yeah, my chances on having both are very slim, but I'll do it for as long as I need

I'm still going to reset for circular grass though, because with my OCD, the triangle and square grass look messy.

Are those the only styles?

---

Sorry for the dumb question, but have oranges made a comeback? I don't think I've seen them. :confused: I've had every fruit in my towns except oranges and I'd really like to have them. My WW town fruit is peaches so I might reset if I get them again. :p I don't care much for the apples.

I'll probably reset for train station/town hall colors (noooo yellow!). Villagers ONLY if they're ALL ugly. :rolleyes: It's not like they can't move out.

I'm just afraid of finding the perfect town layout and having to reset, ya know? Plus, I don't want to spend hours trying to get a flawless town. I dunno what I'm going to do yet. *shrug* Cross that bridge when I get there, I suppose.

Last edited:
I'll only reset if I get a town map I don't like. There's a particular layout I want to get.

Sorry for the dumb question, but have oranges made a comeback? I don't think I've seen them. :confused: I've had every fruit in my towns except oranges and I'd really like to have them. My WW town fruit is peaches so I might reset if I get them again. :p I don't care much for the apples.
Oranges are still in the game.

I will reset for the map, I really want the beach on the right and don't want to many curves in the river. As for town fruit I would like cherries, apples or oranges. Villagers, I would like to have a penguin or at least a few villagers I like.

Where can I find the different colors of train station/town hall?

Google isn't being very cooperative.

I'll reset for fruit and a map that I like.
I may also reset if there are no villagers that I like, but if I like the fruit and the map then I won't worry about it. Villagers come and go, after all.

The one and only reason why I would reset is if all my map options have the beach on the right side. I can't stand beaches on that side.

Where can I find the different colors of train station/town hall?

Google isn't being very cooperative.

14-3_zpscf3bb599.jpg

Green is my favorite. I like all of them except red, so if I get red, I will still keep it, but I'll be more encouraged to change it to the Modern, fairy tale, or Japanese when I get the chance.

I will only reset if I get a bad choice of maps, if I get peaches as a town fruit and if I get the blue or orange train stations.

Does anyone have pictures of the colours for the town hall?

I'll reset if I don't like my map choices, or if I get the yellow town hall. Then again, I'd keep the town hall if I get the perfect map.

Back