• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What merchandise would you like to see?

monochrome

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Typcially, when nintendo comes out with a new franchise game, they sometimes have a few toys or things available to buy alongside the game at certain stores statewide or at least at the Nintendo World Store.

So what would you like to see? I personally want to see a Lazy doll. I would buy that in a heartbeat, he is just so cute!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf's Calendar, Which has the game events written on it

List of my demands:

-Officer Copper Plushie. FOOT TALL!
-Hats based off some of the hats in the game.
-Clothes based off some of the patterns in the game.
-Little plastic models of the fossils.
-Animal Crossing themed doll house playsets. With. Every. Single. Piece. Of furniture. And every single villager!
-Three inch tall figures of all the animal characters. ALL OF THEM. Even characters only in one or two of the games.
-I NEED STICKERS.
-Stationary based off the stationary in the games.
-I WANT REAL LIFE FURNITURE BASED OFF THE ONES IN GAME. >83 *insane demands*

I'm an avid plushie collector and would love to be able to purchase some of the animals. :3 I also like the calendar idea. I don't really use wall calendars or desk calendars, though. If they came out with some pocket organizer in an Animal Crossing theme that would make my day. <3

Berri, your post reminded me about the stationary I saw on Etsy. A couple people have made custom note cards based off the game. You might be interested in these or these.

The merchant does custom packs if you have any favorites, too.

Berri, your post reminded me about the stationary I saw on Etsy. A couple people have made custom note cards based off the game. You might be interested in these or these.

The merchant does custom packs if you have any favorites, too.

Oh wow that's too cool! It's too bad there's no official source for this kind of stuff you can buy in stores. I have this thing against spending real money on something someone made that's based off work that belongs to someone else.

They ARE lovely though. Just too bad they're just little note cards. I'd like a full sheet of paper modeled after the stationary!

Calenders, shirts, keychains, plushies, miniatures, etc etc. I WANT IT ALL, AND I WANT IT NOWWWW~

I have such a weakness for keychains and small figurines.

Also smaller plushies.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf's Calendar, Which has the game events written on it

this is an incredibly cute idea. I'd probably buy one even though i don't usually use calendars just because of how cute it is.
animal crossing stationary would be adorable too, with all the different cute patterns. posters wouldn't be a bad idea either---like a poster of all the fish & bugs and their bell values. or a big poster somehow fitting all the villagers from ACNL on it along with the boy and girl character.

The horned hat that the boys wear. I'm not kidding, I love the boy hats.

Other than that, maybe a keychain in the shape of fruit. Even selling some of the shirts (cherry shirt, fish bone shirt) as actual t-shirts would be sweet.

Back