• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Town Default Styles

I like the green or blue town hall... though any is fine as long as it's not the yellow one!

*watch as I get the yellow one but wont reset because I don't do that sorta thing*

Anything but the red one, I think. I'm not very fond of the red one.

To be more specific: Green > Blue > Yellow > Red

Last edited:
I would love to get either the red or the blue train station and i would like any town hall except for the one thats looks the most like the Town Hall from the previous games, i don't like that one.
It's just too... Normal *Shivers*

I actually like the yellow train station and town hall the most! :3
But I don't really care what they look like on the outside (only the inner values count)
because I will change both to the traditional japanese style anyway.

Last edited:
The yellow train station IS really nice, especially compared to the red one... the red one is too red saturated and looks pretty bad.

I'm fine with the yellow town hall, it's just that it's interior looks very unexciting to me. Plus Yellow tends to irritate me when there's too much of it in one place, and nearly everything in the yellow town hall seems to have a yellow tint to it.

I'm not resetting the game at all, so I'm keeping what I get. The blue one is so nice, though.

The yellow train station IS really nice, especially compared to the red one... the red one is too red saturated and looks pretty bad.

I'm fine with the yellow town hall, it's just that it's interior looks very unexciting to me. Plus Yellow tends to irritate me when there's too much of it in one place, and nearly everything in the yellow town hall seems to have a yellow tint to it.

Guess you're right... I think I will be ok with either the yellow or green style.

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww226/JN0254/Community Projects/tobimoriyakuba_zps8b4c2b9d.jpg

I'd like the blue one but I'm not sure if it is something I would reset for if I am already happy with my layout and other stuff. Can't you change the theme of these buildings later on as well?

I wouldn't reset to get my favorite either. The only time I'd consider resetting is if I wound up with both the red station and yellow town hall.

And that's only if I didn't have a map I really liked.

I'd like the blue one but I'm not sure if it is something I would reset for if I am already happy with my layout and other stuff. Can't you change the theme of these buildings later on as well?

You can change the outer theme but not the theme on the inside. It seems like the majority of the people we watch have green interiors for their town halls, which is my least favorite.

Sorry if this has been asked all ready but if you get the green train station do you get the green town hall or if you get the blue train station do you get the blue town hall. Or are they both completely random?

I think by the time I get the game I will be so exited I don't care what the train/town hall looks like:)

Sorry if this has been asked all ready but if you get the green train station do you get the green town hall or if you get the blue train station do you get the blue town hall. Or are they both completely random?

If you look at WiiJoshFolder's town, he has two different colored buildings so I'm sure it's all just random. I honestly like two separate ones, but I would prefer if one influenced the other.

Time for daydreamy impossibilities!

My dream town hall:
-Yellow exterior
-Green Interior
-Blue Town Hall's front plant
-Red Town Hall's bonsai.

Ohhhh yeah. :3

It would be funny if that's what you get:) I am so glad they changed how they made ac for new leaf. I couldn't get into city folk and I would be sad if this was the same.

Back