• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Town Default Styles

Fjoora

Artist Extraordinaire
Bells
Voodoo Doll
Pink Hybrid Lily
Red Lily
Tasty Cake
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
森
ぶ
の
ど
う
Okay, I posted something about this in the ask questions thread but that didn't seem to go anywhere.
So I came across a pile of images showing the differences between the towns interiors for the train station and the town hall but I can't seem to find them again. They were the four basic color themed for the most part and I know some plants were different. Does anyone have a direct link that I could review them at? I know that I'm going to be resetting for the color I want!

And I also hope I get a town fruit that I don't like so I can replace it with foreign fruit that sells for more and looks pretty :3

What combination is everyone looking for and does anyone have these images?

I think you can have a red, blue, green, or yellow? train station roof, I've never heard of plants being different though! :eek:
I'm sorry I have no link ^^' but I could look!

Personally I keep every fruit I get, even if it's one I don't like (such as peaches- I always start with them so I've grown a grudge against them! xD) I kinda want to start with oranges or something possibly cherries! ALTHOUGH... Even though you can't start with durians, lemons, or mangos (There might be more, I'm not sure! Also can you start with these? If you can that would be sweet!) I DEFINTLY want lemons since they're my favorite <3

Considering train roof color though? I find that not as big as like the town gate in CF or WW so any color I'll probably be fine with :D

I'm actually talking more about the interior not the roof coloring.
The interiors have 4 different variations for the train station and the town hall and I lost the screenshots of them.

The two plants in the town hall also vary depending on which color selection you get so I'm going to be resetting pretty much only for this.

Ohhhhhhhhh! I get it! XD sorry for the confusion!

Eh, I'll probably only reset if I absolutely despise it, otherwise I'm fine.

Ahh I really hope I get the blue train station!! <3
It's not that big of a deal, but it's my favorite. xD

I am liking the green. I guess if you going to play the town for a long time than you better be happy with it, right?

As long as I get any station that isn't the red one, I'll be happy. That red looks absolutely terrible on that shade of brown.

animal-crossing-new-leaf-news-1.jpg
I believe this is the bonsai at the back of the yellow town hall.

Don't forget the different grass designs: mostly triangles, mostly squares, and mostly hexagons.

After a while it's probably one of those things you'd get used to no matter the colour... I was hoping for a maroon-like red instead of the orange-red shown, though... But, out of those other colours I'd probably want either green or blue. If I get a layout I really wanted, however, the colour wouldn't really matter much to me anymore.

green bonsai town hall.jpg
And here is the bonsai at the back of the Green Town Hall.
Lindsey and Kohei both have green!

And it seems that each town doesn't have exclusively one color for both the town hall and the train station. Joshy has a blue train station and a yellow town hall. Weird..

town hall blue.jpg
Here's the bonsai inside of the blue town hall.
It looks like I'm going to go for a Blue town hall and then a blue or red train station.
If anyone can find the inside of the red town hall that would be awesome.
I'm going to keep looking.

Back