• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

In your opinion, who is the best player here?

Glactor, no competition. This dude is awesoem at MPH, and if you have the fortune of playing him, prepare for the owning of your life.

Bulerias said:
Glactor, no competition. This dude is awesoem at MPH, and if you have the fortune of playing him, prepare for the owning of your life.
it can't be worse then when some random guy over wi-fi was constantly spawn-killing me, could it?

] [quote="Bulerias said:
it can't be worse then when some random guy over wi-fi was constantly spawn-killing me, could it? [/quote]
I've done that, on High Ground. I had the double-damage, and I just used Trace's Alt Form over and over, it's an instant kill at 99 health.

Im proly the worst player here, my conecction goes down.. and I get losts added

:'(

I've never seen Glactor play, but these are the ones I have seen: TwilightKing, Pokefab, PKMNMaster, and Bul. Bul owns.

Well, I hear Glactor is really good (just never faced him yet) and I also hear Mino is very good. (almost played him yesterday but i had to go for supper)

I have 4 wins but bul's bro let me win 3 times to get all hunters. So I actully have 1 win.

So I get the ultimate mph loser rank! :evillaugh:

Justin125 said:
I have 4 wins but bul's bro let me win 3 times to get all hunters. So I actully have 1 win.

So I get the ultimate mph loser rank! :evillaugh:
I only have 1.. but some of the losses don't count because my lil bro sues my game

:(

FreddieMercury91 said:
If you ever want to see my stats, click my sig. I can find the URL for your stats if you like, too.
can you find mine for me? i can't find it... my screen name on it is zeldafreak

FreddieMercury91 said:
If you ever want to see my stats, click my sig. I can find the URL for your stats if you like, too.
Can you get mine? I've been all week trying to get mine :wacko:

Back