• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Prince's Party Racing!

PrinceBoo

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Have Wi-Fi? Good.
Have Mario Kart DS? Good.
Have people always on when you are? No? Look no further!

Here I will schedule little tournaments and set times when we can race! Personally, I really have no one to race against. The first date will be posted soon. Meanwhile, post you friend codes here, and say if you're interested to join..........................Team Wi-Not-Race: In first place when it comes to Wi-Fi Mario Kart racing

Anywho, sign up here. There will probably be about one get together every week. So if you miss one, or can't come, it won't matter.

Members of Team Wi-Not-Race:
Koehler

Yay! Thanks. Ok, do you wanna try out your skills right now? Give me your friend code and here's mine:

I'll join

:) and im sure shadow link 92 would also gladly join

;)

but one question, can me and shadow_link be on a team so that our team can take on koehler and you? we'll make up a team when shadow link gets here.

Yup, I'm joining. TK and me, on a team? We gonna kick ourselves some o' your %*#!!!

[quote="Shadow_] Yup, I'm joining. TK and me, on a team? We gonna kick ourselves some o' your %*#!!! [/quote]
What will our name be? I can't really thikn of one...

:'( You CREAMED me, you mean snaker!!!!

:'(
LOL, I don't mind snakers, really. I just hate it when they win...

:p

So, when are we going to have a 2-on2 thingy? My friend code is...

TwilightKing's is

Back