The 1st Official The Bell Tree Smiley Vote!

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Hello and welcome to The Bell Tree Smiley Vote! This is what I hope will be a long tradition at TBT. This is very similiar to the icon vote at NSider, but we are voting on smileys, instead of icons. During this particular phase, users will be able to submit their ideas for icons. I'll make a list of the best and/or most popular suggestions, and in phase two, we'll narrow the list down to the top five most wanted smilies. The third winners of the third and final phase shall be added to TBT's smiley selection!

Now remember, if an icon only gets one nomination, it most likely won't place on the list, so if somebody posts an idea you like, make sure to support it by seconding the nomination. The more nominations an icon has, the greater chance it has. However, please take care not to break rule number 8.

Rules:
RULES: (READ BEFORE VOTING)
1. Please do not post your smiley choices more than once.

2. An admin has the right to remove any icon from the list at any time of the vote.

3. NO CAMPAIGNING! This means that you may not repeatedly post in this thread, asking, begging, pleading, or demanding that people vote for the smilies you want.
You may advertise your smiely in your sig, but you may do no more than that.
(And no campaigning via PM!)
Here is a perfect example of what NOT to do:
Voter: I'm only voting for one smiley.
Campaigner: Vote for my smiley!
Example number two:
Campaigner: Hey, vote for my smiley and I'll vote for yours!
Such actions are strictly forbidden and will NOT be tolerated. Thank you.

4. Please do not PM me your votes. Post them here.

5. Do not criticize, insult, whine about, or in any way make negative comments about other people's voting choices.

6. No making extra accounts for the vote.

7. Remember to thank BULERIAS for editing, floating and being an all-around good admin!

8. Thanks to MACE_STARIDER for the rules and for the text (I want it to sound official :p)

Alright, start posting ideas!

Current Standings -

Link Smiley - 2
K.K. Smiley - 3
Gyroid Smiley - 1
Hungry Smiley - 1
AC Boy and Girl - 1

Whoa, good! I actually can make the Gyroid, Link and K.K. smilies! Even animate.

You can vote for as many as you want! But please, try to keep them all in one place.

Bring back the llama!!!

oogmagoog.gif
oogmagoog.gif
oogmagoog.gif

PIKMIN042 said:
Also, I have determined that Phase One will end on Monday.
OK, will all of the icons advance? And may I elect another icon or two? A Mario and Luigi icon.

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
Also, I have determined that Phase One will end on Monday.
OK, will all of the icons advance? And may I elect another icon or two? A Mario and Luigi icon.
No, only the best/ most popular.

Back