• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Great Time-Passers Until New Leaf is Released?

The release of Monster Hunter Ultimate next week should help the time pass fairly quickly, I hope! I REALLY want to play New Leaf!

Waiting to see what the pikachu announcement for tomorrow is.
If its the XL, which I think it is, then I'll order that ASAP and wait for it ._.
And then after that just wait for the new pokemon mystery dungeon and that should hold me off for a few months c:

Waiting to see what the pikachu announcement for tomorrow is.
If its the XL, which I think it is, then I'll order that ASAP and wait for it ._.
And then after that just wait for the new pokemon mystery dungeon and that should hold me off for a few months c:

Pikachu announcement?

I've been playing a bit of Wild World lately. Playing the Turnip market has been especially fun as I never really did that before. The first thing I'm doing when New Leaf is released is pinning a Turnip Prices thread. :D

Quitting about about 30 days before release is probably a good idea so I don't get burned out on AC before New Leaf is even out. I recommend this to anyone else playing GC/WW/CF right now.

I feel the same way! I am probably gonna have to quite by early May anyway for my finals and hopefully settling in to a new job, but I also dont want to risk it burning me out.

@ACking
Yeah, there's a "special pikachu Announcement" going on tomorrow and anyone who is a fan of pikachu should apparently listen to it.
Thanks to a few leaks, it is in fact the pikachu XL being released in NA. So I'm just throwing my money at the screen but nothing's happening.

@ACking
Yeah, there's a "special pikachu Announcement" going on tomorrow and anyone who is a fan of pikachu should apparently listen to it.
Thanks to a few leaks, it is in fact the pikachu XL being released in NA. So I'm just throwing my money at the screen but nothing's happening.
Lol. Now Im doing the same.

Haha well, this is one i won't be missing out on. I want this one so bad, it hurts. B(
But it's more for collection purposes than actually touching it.
It will fit well with my pikachu shrine /sarcasm but not really, just don't have the shrine

Now my 3ds xl delima has gotten bigger...pink or pikachu. Ahhhh. lol I really should wait awhile before buying one but I was scared they would stop making pink ones again. But now if the pikachu one comes out later it will definitely be an option if I do have to wait.

Honestly. I would much happier if a LM:DM system bundle is coming out. But I love pokemon too. So still awesome.

The pikachu one, pretty sure the guy who worked at the store that leaked it early said there's a very limited stock
I'm not taking my chances at all.
The way that thing sold out in Europe and Japan, *nods head* I'm going to be safe better than sorry this time around.
I don't think a LM bundle is coming out since they would have added that to the announcement tomorrow instead of leaving it as one for "pikachu fans"

The Pikachu XL IS pretty sweet but I got the pink XL over the holidays when they said it was a limited edition color. I'm pretty happy with it so I don't know what I will do if the New Leaf XL comes out.

As for time passers until release day, I've been playing Wild World.

I've been watching various anime. Just finished Black Butler and not sure where to go next. Might rewatch FLCL.

Also been playing Sims 3 since University came out.

Reddit helps pass hours of time too.

The release of Monster Hunter Ultimate next week should help the time pass fairly quickly, I hope! I REALLY want to play New Leaf!

Whoah whoah whoah, what?! How come I didn't know about this?! I already have MH3 for the Wii, I didn't realize they were making it for the 3DS too! Did they add stuff?

So far I am working on knitting. I made a scarf for my mom. I made a rainbow hat, I am almost done with a green hat and working on two doctor who scarfs......hmmm I need a life......

To pass the time; I work 2 days a week, watch One Piece and play other games like TF2 and Denpa Men: They Came By Wave. I intend to beat a couple of games before LM2 and Lego City Undercover come out and then I'll play those while I wait for the 14th of June. I'm thinking about getting either Castlevania Mirror of Fate or MH3U (Wii U version) too..but I haven't even beaten MH:Tri yet, haha.

Whoah whoah whoah, what?! How come I didn't know about this?! I already have MH3 for the Wii, I didn't realize they were making it for the 3DS too! Did they add stuff?
It's Monster Hunter 3 (Tri) Ultimate for the 3DS and WiiU. They have added a bunch of new/variant monsters and armor/weapons. 3DS has local co-op play and WiiU has internet play. You can trade your hunter back and forth between WiiU and 3DS so you only have to make one hunter if you have both copies. If you are doing local play with 3 other people one person can be on the WiiU while the other 3 can play on their 3DS.

Back